General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Sorry guys, this is a bit embarassing... How do I post a photo here (uploading it from my computer)? :8788161:

You can't upload it from your computer directly. Use a site like imgur, upload your pic there and copy the link here (link should end in .jpg or .png etc), and then it'll be embedded automatically.

7 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Just ignore such comments, especially from those who're known antis.

These are the moments, where I'm really happy to be a random Twitter user only. I don't know any anti-accounts in specific and I guess that's a good thing. Would only cause unnecessary cardiovascular problems. :sipping:

I've been fantasizing for a while about Yuzu wearing his hair LGC/Origin style while wearing a suit. I think Yuzu would look hot as hell with his hair slicked back when he's wearing a suit. I hope that one day this will become reality. :10636614:

I recently found someone on Tumblr who had the same thought and this is the result. :pouty:

https://yuzulovesjavi.tumblr.com/post/184843206457/heres-a-manip-of-yuzu-on-someone-elses-body

tumblr_prfhy8AWtP1yoc900o1_540.jpg

Wow, I'm so happy with all these zuzu-news :dancingpooh: being away for almost a week and coming back to the planet to find all this good stuff....:cri:  

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

These are the moments, where I'm really happy to be a random Twitter user only. I don't know any anti-accounts in specific and I guess that's a good thing. Would only cause unnecessary cardiovascular problems. :sipping:

I feel you, I wanted to open a Twitter account some time ago but I gave up, it doesn't seem like a nice place (at all).

On 7/25/2017 at 8:41 PM, yuzuangel said:

they exist? :laughing:

tokyo-japan-yuzuru-hanyu-june-1-2013-fig

tokyo-japan-yuzuru-hanyu-june-1-2013-fig

BFsuzFUZBUiqpEJ_oK4rY_649.jpeg

Ok, so now I bring back something old from this thread. I read about Yuzu dyeing his hair that one time and went to look for the pics. I'm really curious how it ended up just being for a single night? xD wish they'd aired fotage of this night, haha. I wonder how it would look now if he dyed his hair. :pouty:

1 hour ago, Indiiea said:

Ok, so now I bring back something old from this thread. I read about Yuzu dyeing his hair that one time and went to look for the pics. I'm really curious how it ended up just being for a single night? xD wish they'd aired fotage of this night, haha. I wonder how it would look now if he dyed his hair. :pouty:

That looks like spray-on hair colour, such as you can buy at Halloween for costume use. It washes out easily. Looks pretty good on him though.