There you go:

On 12/26/2018 at 1:22 PM, traveltoomuch said:

https://www.fantasy-on-ice.com/

2019 Fantasy on ice schedule 

1) Makuhari 5/24 - 5/26

2) Sendai 5/31 - 6/02

3) Kobe 6/07 - 6/09

4) Toyama 6/14 -6/16 

Details & participants will be announced in the near future. 

1 hour ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Hallelujah! *ANGELIC CHOIRS SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND* wait, all locations? I mean, yay Yuzu, but what happened to rest and recovery?

Again, we find out that Yuzu's grasp of the meaning of certain words does not quite match that of normal people.... but surely he knows the audience will understand if he takes it a little easy (not that he understands that word either)

I noticed that most of the ecstatic comments on the tweet also begged him to take care and be gentle with himself... the love and protectiveness he inspires is something else.

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yes!

That boy is a true genius when it comes to the creation of suspense, excitement and anticipation. He sure knows how to keep us in suspense until the last minute and only relieve it when we were ready to give up on the idea of him doing ice shows this year.

We're like putty in his hands... and willingly so. How utterly boring life would be without him! :darklordyuzu:

1 hour ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Yeah, I really want them to do some in sync choreo like that video that popped up on this thread a few weeks ago of the simultaneous 4T+spins. It is B E A U T I F U L to watch.

I missed this!!!!:64341262: Can anyone tell me the date it was posted?

On 5/6/2019 at 8:49 AM, cvdnce said:

I am so glad you liked it!

On May 6, I sent an email to Erin d'Eon at The Cricket Club with the link to "Notte Stellata – A Ballet Tribute to Yuzuru Hanyu".

I had communicated with her before. I said that I was providing her with the link to a video of a ballet group rehearsing to do a performance in June as a tribute to Yuzuru Hanyu.

I said that Yuzuru may have already seen the video, but if he had not, I said that he should be made aware of the impact he has had on the world, even outside of figure skating. I said that his heartfelt performances had moved and inspired these young ballet dancers to pay tribute to him.

I received an immediate response from Erin on the morning of May 7:

"Hello George,

Thank you for your email and your kind thoughts for our skater and coaches. I have passed this email along to Yuzu's team.

All the best,

Erin"

In my reply to Erin thanking her, I referred to The Japan Times interview of Christina Valdes and article by Jack Gallagher and provided her with the link to the article and asked her to pass it on to Yuzu and his team.

Christina, I hope I see you at the ACI this year! (I'm the grumpy looking Japanese-Canadian guy in a wheelchair.)

8 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

On May 6, I sent an email to Erin d'Eon at The Cricket Club with the link to "Notte Stellata – A Ballet Tribute to Yuzuru Hanyu".

I had communicated with her before. I said that I was providing her with the link to a video of a ballet group rehearsing to do a performance in June as a tribute to Yuzuru Hanyu.

I said that Yuzuru may have already seen the video, but if he had not, I said that he should be made aware of the impact he has had on the world, even outside of figure skating. I said that his heartfelt performances had moved and inspired these young ballet dancers to pay tribute to him.

"Hello George,

Thank you for your email and your kind thoughts for our skater and coaches. I have passed this email along to Yuzu's team.

All the best,

Erin"

In my reply to Erin thanking her, I referred to The Japan Times interview of Christina Valdes and article by Jack Gallagher and provided her with the link to the article and asked her to pass it on to Yuzu and his team.

Christina, I hope I see you at the ACI this year! (I'm the grumpy looking Japanese-Canadian guy in a wheelchair.)

Such a thoughtful fan mate you are!!!

hace 33 minutos , Geo1 said:

"Hello George,

All the best,

Erin"

Yuzu has definitely the best fans ever!!!:10742289::68271401:

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

ugh nooo whyyy

It is a vicious circle. We hear he has to be either off the ice for 2-3 months/or needs rehab for 2-3 months, and then we see him skating/jumping after only a short time... and then we find out he hasn't completely healed... and then he has to take more time off... the only time he really took time off from shows was after his foot injury in 2016.  I was really hoping he'd skip it all this summer, to be honest. 

But,  he is who he is so all I can do is smile/shake my head, hope he enjoys himself and that it all works out best for him in the end... and of course I"ll be watching, as much a fan as ever, eager for every little thing :)