General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, yumeaki said:

FAOI is part of his rehab program. He should know what he can or cannot do on ice. 

At least something to look forward to soon. 

Tell me there is live streaming available!!!! 

We. Need. A. Streaming. Party. 

So happy at the FAOI news!

I just got back from Japan yesterday, now I wish I could've stayed a bit longer :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: But I was able to see Yuzu at FAOI Shizuoka last summer and that's a great memory, so shouldn't get too greedy! I'm sure there will be plenty of video footage to watch. And getting tickets must be extraordinarily difficult as well, last summer I barely managed one. 

10 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Yeah I suppose Yuzu really enjoys doing shows, and it's probably better for his mental health and also his recovery to be around other skaters, keeping in shape, and using those muscles, so in that case I really hope he has lots of fun, stays safe, and continues to heal.:fingerscrossed:

I love that he's doing shows, but every single movement he makes on the ice gives me a heart attack... I guess I said goodbye to a normal life and sleep schedule when I became a fanyu... :13877886::13877886:

Just now, Yuzu_GOAT said:

I love that he's doing shows, but every single movement he makes on the ice gives me a heart attack... I guess I said goodbye to a normal life and sleep schedule when I became a fanyu... :13877886::13877886:

Well, I think he's doing them in private anyway, and in shows he's usually rather relaxed. like remember how after saying he was withdrawing from WTT (thank god btw), he went back to toronto immediately and was spotted on the ice in the bg of someone's pic? yeah ... LOL

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Well, I think he's doing them in private anyway, and in shows he's usually rather relaxed. like remember how after saying he was withdrawing from WTT (thank god btw), he went back to toronto immediately and was spotted on the ice in the bg of someone's pic? yeah ... LOL

OMG YES I REMEMBER THAT... lol. I really wish I could go to Faoi sometime, but I live in NZ so you have to book flights a long way out, and considering how hard it is to get tickets outside Japan, plus how risky it is with Yuzu never confirming his participation till the last minute... it's never gonna happen. And we're never gonna get anything like a GP assignment here, so...

33 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yes!

Now this is really great news! Seems like his rehab is going well enough to do shows, aye?

I just realized that 'Flamenco on Ice' and FaoI are both scheduled for 05/31-06/02 in Sendai. This can only mean that Floi will be part of Faoi, aye? Otherwise Javi has to clone himself or sth.

[Maybe Yuzu waited so long with the announcement, because he had to learn a proper Flamenco first...] :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Just now, Henni147 said:

Now this is really great news! Seems like his rehab is going well enough to do shows, aye?

I just realized that 'Flamenco on Ice' and FaoI are both scheduled for 05/31-06/02 in Sendai. This can only mean that Floi will be part of Faoi, aye? Otherwise Javi has to clone himself or sth.

[Maybe Yuzu waited so long with the announcement, because he had to learn a proper Flamenco first...] :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Yuzu and Javi doing the Flamenco together.... O.M.G. I really wanna see that now...

1 minute ago, Henni147 said:

Mirrored Malaguena would be really cool. I'm sure after so many run-throughs at TCC Yuzu knows the choreo by heart :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Yeah, I really want them to do some in sync choreo like that video that popped up on this thread a few weeks ago of the simultaneous 4T+spins. It is B E A U T I F U L to watch.

Just now, Murieleirum said:

What are the date of Faoi guys WHAT ARE THE DATESFJDBCKF

needed something to do this summer besides exams and work

I dunno, but a streaming party is a must...