General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

I said this on twitter but thank you once again for this interview. Yuzu has had many antis who maliciously attacked Japanese public figures and ballerinas who openly praised Yuzu's artistic ability. To have a studio full of ballerinas tributing to him is very heartwarming for me. It is like an indirect defense for Yuzu. 

14 hours ago, ruruzest said:

:knc_brian1:

Thank you so much!  I am glad you like the article.  It is truly how I feel.   We were even teaching the little ballerinas about him today.   Everyone of my dancers is happy that people like the tribute. 

5 hours ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Thanks @cvdnce, it is great to hear your professional comments for Yuzu, and have them published on papers!  All the best to your team’s performance too.  Actually I wont be surprised if you would receive congratulations /thank-you flowers from Mr Hanyu, or if he would invite you to the back stage at ACI to say hello or seek your feedback of his (new) programs...  as he “knows everything” and these seem like his personality!  Am dreaming for you already, lol:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I am still wrapping my head around the fact that I had 1000 likes for the original tweet.  Let alone 17500 views on YouTube, and now this article.  I was just speaking the truth about Yuzuru’s artistry and inspiration.   That’s all.

8 hours ago, mercedes said:

I guess I'm a happy cactus too still without Pooh(but i have a cat and that helps):

@cvdnce again thank you for your interview,i agree about the way he moves his arms and his whole posture screams ballet dancer to me!

And not to forget his bauetiful way of moving his hands and fingers.

Absolutely,  his hands while he spins- unbelievably beautiful.   He has amazing attention to details.

11 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

because its Cacti season again! which one are you?

I've been all of those at one point or another I think...for the moment I have settled on 'blooming cactus'. I really do think Yuzu will ultimately be ok. He's been at this a long time now, if he couldn't figure out how to get through setbacks he'd have quit long ago. 

Hace 8 horas, cvdnce said:

I am still wrapping my head around the fact that I had 1000 likes for the original tweet.  Let alone 17500 views on YouTube, and now this article.  I was just speaking the truth about Yuzuru’s artistry and inspiration.   That’s all.

Well deserved because what you have created is something very special and have brought a lot of joy to all fans. As @PoohandYuzu wrote, I’m sure Yuzu also knows now  about your Tribute...isn’t it a beautiful thought that you very probably made him smile?!!!:13877886::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: :67638860:

We will be cheering for you and your girls on the 16th of June!!!:cheer: