General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

this is old but imagine Yuzu and Chiddy coaching together 😂😂😂

There's a quote somewhere where  Yuzu once said he wished he could ride on Patrick's back while he skated so he could learn Patrick's skating skills. B/c of that, I'm not sure how the two of them coaching together would work out... Yuzu'd be wanting lessons more than the kids...:xD:

18 hours ago, Fay said:

Next to none. Yuzu hasn’t done DOI for years. FaOI is far more likely. 

We might be in for another 2016 off-season, you think? 

I just thought maybe he is prolonging his ice shows because he needs more time to heal before them

Since DOI is the latest ice show he could get into, I thought maybe... just maybe we can see him in them.. 

Too bad it's less than 5% chance

Does Mrs. Hanyu still cut Yuzu's hair?

No one ever comes out of the woodwork claiming to be Yuzu's hair stylist?

No one ever claims to be his stylist....lol ...his shirt sleeves and blazer sleeve discrepancies  :hihi:

2 hours ago, Dreamer said:

Does Mrs. Hanyu still cut Yuzu's hair?

No one ever comes out of the woodwork claiming to be Yuzu's hair stylist?

No one ever claims to be his stylist....lol ...his shirt sleeves and blazer sleeve discrepancies  :hihi:

I think he has stylist for the photoshoot though, at least for the Sendai Guide book (which he wore Dior jacket) there's name of stylist print in the back. 

I also believe P&G has stylist for him at P&G promo. They seems to love putting him in T-shirt and blazer lol 

9 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Why am I looking through hairstyle magazine with suggestion that doesn’t suit me.... 

https://おしゃれ髪型.xyz/archives/14362

^yuzu’s style for u to try on your Husband/Boyfriend/Son/Nephew.... 

(Not sure you can click on the link. Probably must copy and paste to browser)

LOL! All of the styling have more or less 4/5 stars on 女子ウケ (popularity among girls/pulling power) but they should have put a caption "ただし羽生くん/イケメンに限る" (only if you're Hanyu or handsome/good looking) :68468287:

7 hours ago, Dreamer said:

Does Mrs. Hanyu still cut Yuzu's hair?  :hihi:

hmm probably not, his hair always looks well cut, not just for photoshoots.

10 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Why am I looking through hairstyle magazine with suggestion that doesn’t suit me.... 

https://おしゃれ髪型.xyz/archives/14362

^yuzu’s style for u to try on your Husband/Boyfriend/Son/Nephew.... 

(Not sure you can click on the link. Probably must copy and paste to browser)

I was surprised to see Seimei & LGC hair got only 4 out of 5 stars. :giggle: I'd give them 5/5.

Hace 1 hora, Fay said:

I just read the article!!:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: @cvdnce Thank you so much for willing to do interviews! It was very interesting to learn about your “journey” and to read your comments from a professional dancer perspective. I had to laugh reading that you didn’t want any gifts anymore and  just wish to be able to go see Yuzu skate sometime. This is exactly what I told my family so I can relate :67638860:!! 

I got my chance at CoR last year. I hope you’ll get yours the upcoming season!! 

:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I had the very urgent need to edit a quick collection of Yuzu's sit spins. Because quality.

The control of flow throughout these sit spins is just stunning.  Nice collection.  Thank you for this. :goodpost:

58 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I just read the article!!:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: @cvdnce Thank you so much for willing to do interviews! It was very interesting to learn about your “journey” and to read your comments from a professional dancer perspective. I had to laugh reading that you didn’t want any gifts anymore and  just wish to be able to go see Yuzu skate sometime. This is exactly what I told my family so I can relate :67638860:!! 

I got my chance at CoR last year. I hope you’ll get yours the upcoming season!! 

:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

It was an honor to be interviewed.  I am so happy for the positive response to our tribute.   Hoping to go to ACI this year.   

12 minutes ago, cvdnce said:

It was an honor to be interviewed.  I am so happy for the positive response to our tribute.   Hoping to go to ACI this year.   

I said this on twitter but thank you once again for this interview. Yuzu has had many antis who maliciously attacked Japanese public figures and ballerinas who openly praised Yuzu's artistic ability. To have a studio full of ballerinas tributing to him is very heartwarming for me. It is like an indirect defense for Yuzu.