General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I read somewhere we have to wait till thursday for FAOI. Well if yuzu can't come at least javi will be Flamencoing in Sendai.

If Yuzu can’t go to FOI in Sendai, I can’t imagine how much frustration and sadness he must have felt!!

:dpooh:

However, his health must come first!

12 hours ago, ruruzest said:

:cri: une belle histoire d’amour!!

People can dismiss FS as "Oh that poofty 'sport' where they just make circles on ice and wear ruffles" but please: look at the strength and balance needed to do THAT.  On a thin piece of metal...while moving....backwards.

OT: To all the mothers out there (whether of children, fur children,  dragons, etc.) wishing you a Happy Mother's Day. (May 12 in the US):tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I read somewhere we have to wait till thursday for FAOI. Well if yuzu can't come at least javi will be Flamencoing in Sendai.

Stray thought here: Yuzu and Javi

doing flamenco together. :13877886:

Japanese fanyus always come up with lovely hashtags whenever people need cheering up!

This one is #大人な羽生さんを愛でよう (let's appreciate grown-up Yuzu Hanyu-san)

I love this photo of his back...:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

1 hour ago, makebelieveup said:

Thats too much love that I need to give out you know. I have already given him 100% of my heart, imagine another Yuzu. and Yuzu wouldnt want himself to be cloned. He is selfish and hates #2 :LOL: 

On the other hand, multiple Yuzus dancing in unison...:love: