General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Pammi said:

have you seen this?? Do we need a new ice show thread? 3 in Sendai too, will Yuzu agree to skate for Javi’s show??  😱😱😱

Wow! That was almost better than Javi's skating - and I love Javi's skating! How wonderful that he's bringing it to Sendai...maybe a favor to Yuzu? but marvelous all the same. 

Raise your hands if you want to see Flamenco Javi with your own eyes now. :knc_yuzu1:

6 hours ago, Dreamer said:

Thank you for the lovely ballet tribute...I also loved your sense of humor....ballet ankles post( I was rofl):1497158260_5GOE:                                            

Not everyone got it.   I am glad you saw the reference. 

28 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Wow! That was almost better than Javi's skating - and I love Javi's skating! How wonderful that he's bringing it to Sendai...maybe a favor to Yuzu? but marvelous all the same. 

Raise your hands if you want to see Flamenco Javi with your own eyes now. :knc_yuzu1:

I rather think he's bringing it to FaOI because it's pretty much Yuzu's show now. I'm not sure any other show would be ok with essentially promoting what will probably become a stand-alone rival ice show in the future. And it's Tokyo (Makuhari) and Sendai, because he's not doing Kobe, and doing it just in Toyama doesn't make sense (it's the smallest of the shows, too, I think). It's a very smart thing, IMO. I just wonder if he'll only do this, or also do one of his usual show programs...

As for wanting to see Flamenco Javi... I was hoping so badly he'd do Malaguena at ROI in Malaga... and he didn't :dontdothistome:

(And my current daydream is for Yuzu to appear at the end, do a little promo for the show, if it goes stand-alone next year, as it was initially said to be, then make a surprise announcement of his SP for next season: Malaguena, as a tribute to Javi :LOL: It'd be quite the change of pace and a challenge :hihi:)

49 minutes ago, katonice said:

ISU World standings have been updated ahead of the coming season. Yuzu currently at no. 4 for the men.

Edit: All disciplines

... Kolyada's ranking makes no sense to me. Didn't he have a terrible season? 

And I guess Yuzu did so few competitions it hurt his ranking.

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

... Kolyada's ranking makes no sense to me. Didn't he have a terrible season? 

And I guess Yuzu did so few competitions it hurt his ranking.

He took part in lots of Challenger competitions. Whereas Yuzu missed a lot of competitions both last and this season. 

Yeah, I’ve seen a few Kolyada fans euphoric over this. :) 

Was it a German commentator at WC 2019 FS?

To paraphrase, he couldn't understand how Nathan scored higher than Yuzu: he finally concluded that Nathan's score was 'just a number'.

In this situation, Yuzu succeeded in "I want to give the kind of performances that stays in their hearts." 

Similarly, the ISU ranking is just a number

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Mama Hanyu and Yuzu are a great tandem.

And I have to give it also to Papa Hanyu and Big Sister, the three of them always keep him secure from all the meanies in the world.

Plus special citation to Pooh-san for being the silent observer, dormant encourager and squishy loyal pal that he is.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

What a lovely way to talk about your mother and your relationship.  I do hope my boys feel that way about me. That I am always there to support them and will always love them.  

A strong family base is what all children deserve in order to prosper, grow and develop into the adult they wish to be.  I'm so happy that Yuzu had this.  :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: