General Yuzuru Chat

Thanks, we were very happy about the positive response.  This all started with a picture of the girls’ pointe shoes to my 30 Twitter followers.   I never thought anyone would want to see the picture much less want to see the video.  I am glad to show that American ballet dancers are inspired by Yuzuru.

hace 40 minutos , cvdnce said:

I am so glad you liked it!

Yay!!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:Welcome to the Planet!!!So nice to get the chance to say to you and your girls THANK :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:YOU:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: SO :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:MUCH:worship::worship::worship: for that amazing tribute to Yuzu!!! So much effort and love combined with talent!!! Very touching and beautiful to watch as performance. I loved it!!

:1497158260_5GOE:

3 hours ago, cvdnce said:

Thanks, we were very happy about the positive response.  This all started with a picture of the girls’ pointe shoes to my 30 Twitter followers.   I never thought anyone would want to see the picture much less want to see the video.  I am glad to show that American ballet dancers are inspired by Yuzuru.

You girls were fantastic....thank you again for sharing it and welcome to the planet!

It has been great to see Yuzu fans like the choreography.   Yuzu is the whole package - technique, emotions, flexibility, musicality, mental focus.... I could go on and on.  These are qualities that we work for in ballet.  It was a pleasure to study Notte Stellata and to try to honor it in a ballet dance.   It is just my little way of saying "Thank You" to Yuzu for inspiring me as an artist.  

7 minutes ago, cvdnce said:

It has been great to see Yuzu fans like to choreography.   Yuzu is the whole package - technique, emotions, flexibility, musicality, mental focus.... I could go on and on.  These are qualities that we work for in ballet.  It was a pleasure to study Notte Stellata and to try to honor it in a ballet dance.   It is just my little way of saying "Thank You" to Yuzu for inspiring me as an artist.  

Thank you for the lovely ballet tribute...I also loved your sense of humor....ballet ankles post( I was rofl):1497158260_5GOE:                                            

5 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Apparently there are two types of clear files:

You also have to purchase over US$90 and fill a registration form. There are only 200 sets of these gifts according to this tweet.

I don't know if there are other way to get these clear files though (maybe not...).

It seems for this drawing you need a HK ID and address too. I’d love that Origin clear file even if it’s essentially a Kose advertisement :laughing: .

have you seen this?? Do we need a new ice show thread? 3 in Sendai too, will Yuzu agree to skate for Javi’s show??  😱😱😱

Dear fellow satellites, a little update on our fan survey & fan book: so far we have received about 700 responses for the survey and 180 for the fan book :party2:

To celebrate, here is another sneak peak into our ongoing survey: becoming a fanyu makes people more likely to attend live competitions. "Duh", you may say. We all know of the rise of Hanyuconomy. But (!!) it is not just because of new fans. Even for people who followed FS previously, the percentage of attendance increases when following Yuzuru!

In brief, I separated "long-time" figure skating followers (those who followed FS before becoming fanyus) from the "new" ones (those who did not follow FS before becoming fanyus), and both types of fans are more likely to attend a competition after becoming a fanyu. Post-Yuzu-long-time-FS-followers have the highest rate of all (~55%).

2s8ixdv.png

If you haven't voted yet, or if you want to send something for the fan book, can still do so until the end of the week. Find the instructions here.

5 hours ago, cvdnce said:

Thank you so much for the beautiful tribute to Yuzu!! I love the feathery movements ,the special touch on Pooh watching the show, and the ending Otonal pose!! I really hope Yuzu can watch it somehow and see how he can inspire others in so many ways!

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

Thank you so much for the beautiful tribute to Yuzu!! I love the feathery movements ,the special touch on Pooh watching the show, and the ending Otonal pose!! I really hope Yuzu can watch it somehow and see how he can inspire others in so many ways!

"miracles are to be created" that's beautiful :cry: