General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Pammi said:

I think I have managed it now .... but to become a full member you have to have an invitation code or answer loads of questions in 120 mins - I gave up!  :cri:

Do you need to register to watch it? I'm not in China and I could watch the videos!  Maybe try VPN. 

Yuzu's heart-shaped smile and crescent eyes has that ability to cure any sadness. They're just so genuine and heartwarming. i'm just glad to see how happy he seems here. maybe he's had a great practice? and I know that's Alysa's default smile but that would totally be me if I ever got a chance to take picture with him (though this is how i usually smile :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:)

5 hours ago, holina said:

So is Yuzu already working on quads?  :13877886:  Multiple types (with the “s”)? :13877886::13877886:

I would be really happy if this is true, it means he is healing well!

how old is Alysa, 13?  Wouldn’t that be too dangerous on a girl’s body to work on quads?

unfortunately this isn't the question many people are considering anymore for this sport :facepalm: she's usa's new answer to the russian skaters with a 3a and 4ltz under her belt

1 hour ago, makebelieveup said:

unfortunately this isn't the question many people are considering anymore for this sport :facepalm: she's usa's new answer to the russian skaters with a 3a and 4ltz under her belt

Frankly it looks like women's skating is going to have it's own quad revolution this year. I predict there's going to be quite a few more non-Russian girls trying to get them. 

All I have to say about that, is that there's quads and then there's actual good-quality quads like Yuzu does...would really not like to see the women's becoming a wasteland of poorly executed 4Ts...

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Frankly it looks like women's skating is going to have it's own quad revolution this year. I predict there's going to be quite a few more non-Russian girls trying to get them. 

All I have to say about that, is that there's quads and then there's actual good-quality quads like Yuzu does...would really not like to see the women's becoming a wasteland of poorly executed 4Ts...

Spoiler

and some men too. tbh if quads are prerotated 180 degrees with wrong tech and underrotation, i dont really consider them true quads. not sure how to call them..ill keep this my last post about this topic as it should have been in the general skating section hehe

2 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:
  Hide contents

and some men too. tbh if quads are prerotated 180 degrees with wrong tech and underrotation, i dont really consider them true quads. not sure how to call them..ill keep this my last post about this topic as it should have been in the general skating section hehe

Agreed. I have nothing more to say. 

More interestingly and importantly, it seems like Yuzu's trying out a little bit of coaching.

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Wow, I couldn't stop crying, sobbing really, watching this!! I thought it would just be kind of cute but somehow it's so touching, the tribute to his skating. Maybe Pooh watching pushed me over the edge. Brava girls!! And in Kansas City, too, not exactly a skating-centric part of the US (just a couple of hours from me)