General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

he has so much hair now lmao

Yuzu's looking great! Happy and radiant. :tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp: His hair looks amazing! So full, smooth and shiny. :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

And talking about being an immortal elf, he looks no more than two years or so older than Alysa Liu! :8788161:

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

:68468287:

UPe4fGb.png

Oh, there’s a younger looking girl on the picture! That’s highly unusual! But the universe is still intact: Yuzu is a girl. Has slightly aged though. 

Mind you, Alysa’s age is wrong. She’s younger than what the program shows for her. 

How old is Geoff, I wonder? 

13 minutes ago, Fay said:

Oh, there’s a younger looking girl on the picture! That’s highly unusual! But the universe is still intact: Yuzu is a girl. Has slightly aged though. 

Mind you, Alysa’s age is wrong. She’s younger than what the program shows for her. 

How old is Geoff, I wonder? 

There's only five years of difference between them! :laughing:

I don't know Geoff's age but maybe he looks younger than his real age...? He could be 35.

So is Yuzu already working on quads?  :13877886:  Multiple types (with the “s”)? :13877886::13877886:

I would be really happy if this is true, it means he is healing well!

how old is Alysa, 13?  Wouldn’t that be too dangerous on a girl’s body to work on quads?

1 minute ago, holina said:

So is Yuzu already working on quads?  :13877886:  Multiple types (with the “s”)? :13877886::13877886:

I would be really happy if this is true, it means he is healing well!

how old is Alysa, 13?  Wouldn’t that be too dangerous on a girl’s body to work on quads?

She already attempted "4lz" last year.

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

Again mushroom hair?

Isn't this more like the Bieber hair when he first debuted ? It even slant the same way. Also it seems like it doesn't matter whether you are known skater or not, as long as you are little girl, you are allowed to post photo!