General Yuzuru Chat

I thought I saw a photo of a Kose clear file, does anyone know if that might be available in Hong Kong? I have a relative heading over there in a few weeks, and I may just ask her to try and get me one...

15 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

When will the golden week end? Hopefully some Yuzu news will pop up soon.

Reveal hidden contents

WHO AM I KIDDING ITS OFF SEASON :headdesk2:

Yeah, I feel like the offseason is going SUPER SLOW (And it'll go even slower if he doesn't do ice shows)

13 hours ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Sorry a different topic... but omg!  Just saw Yuzuuuuu at Hong Kong International Airport!   I mean the Kose Otonal ads, of course... but what a surprise to see quite a few!!!

- a super large outdoor billboard on the highway near airport (should be on way to city centre, not way out... among those light boxes like a mile long along the way if u know what i mean!  v big and sharp to catch your eyes...)

- a big screen poster at check-in area B (near CX)

- a poster near duty free after departure immigration checking

- a TV screen showing Otonal performance, placed opposite to that poster

Am in a hurry to leave and have no time to take pic!  Can he stay there for me to come back... lol

Shall Hong Kong Fanyus do a full search and count how many Yuzu there in airport area?  

:ohmygod:

Lol, you almost had me too! Probably the only time I would ever want a flight delay.  This is when you know the drought has hit, when we want to traipse around airports looking for Yuzu advertisements. (And there are only another five months, haha kill me) :13877886: 

Does anyone have a full record of all of Yuzu's performances from his entire career? I need something to do in the offseason, so I want to go back through his programs, but I lost my original file that I used to have of all of his skates, and a lot of videos have been deleted in the youtube purge.

8 hours ago, Lambari said:

is this plaque legit?  Why am I laughing so hard at this.

Even failing to pack your own gloves at ACI becomes part of a museum.

Yuzu donated his gloves to the Olympics Museum in Lausanne, Switzerland last year and since then it is part of the permanent exhibition. I love how they mentioned the story that happened him in ACI :68468287:

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/stories/news/detail/yuzuru-hanyu-makes-special-museum-donation/

13 minutes ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Does anyone have a full record of all of Yuzu's performances from his entire career? I need something to do in the offseason, so I want to go back through his programs, but I lost my original file that I used to have of all of his skates, and a lot of videos have been deleted in the youtube purge.

Try these two threads:

3 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yuzu donated his gloves to the Olympics Museum in Lausanne, Switzerland last year and since then it is part of the permanent exhibition. I love how they mentioned the story that happened him in ACI :68468287:

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/stories/news/detail/yuzuru-hanyu-makes-special-museum-donation/

Try these two threads:

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Lambari said:

I’ve always thought af all the things to donate gloves seems pretty strange anyhow it’s a funny story 😂 does anyone knows about those skating boots behind the gloves? I kinda curious to know who they belong to

17 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

This would actually be a great off-season pastime...how many Yuzus can we spot in the wild? 

Think there is a 5th poster screen i spotted later on!  So guess there must be plenty or uncountables in Jp airports if ads are already landing HK and SG airports?!

15 hours ago, faeline said:

IT HAS LANDED IN SINGAPORE! CHANGI! AIRPORT!

Sorry the Singaporean in me just went @#%#$^%#^$&%$%$ :13877886::13877886:

Yes!  Totally feel the same :10742289:   

That’s the same video showed in HK as mentioned yesterday, hence got over-excited and may have confused some of you, haha.  But actually cant imagine how to respond if I saw the real Yuzu... probably wont be able to say or write anything until hours later, lol

9 hours ago, Lambari said:

Coincidentally, it is my plan to get a train and go there next week!!  I hope I could make it...

5 hours ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

I found this a while ago: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av7980935?from=search&seid=4069350020737850265   It also includes ice shows. 

Bilibili is a blessing. 

I'm sure this has been posted before somewhere here or other thread but I was missing him so much today but watching this video soothed my dried up cacti heart and watered my eyes so just wanted to share it with you. :grouphug:  

I love one of the comments posted on this video - "He is the wind, the air, the clouds, the rays of sunlight through the forest, the streams that leap down the moss". I agree as that is exactly what I see and feel when I watch this performance at WC 2017. It makes me tear up every time I watch. This performance has everything - all of the elements exist on this planet - the mother nature surrounds all of us living things and the sprit of the planet itself. Yuzu can be a gentle breeze that travelling through a lush forest or a little tornado making mischief with that small axis of his quads. I felt that Finland must have deep connection with Yuzu's existence because this performance is one of a kind that it had to happen there and nowhere else. A history was made on this day at this place and we will always remember that.

I haven't been posting comments for the past several days here and have missed the 2nd anniversary so it's very late but I say it now - Happy Anniversary Planet Hanyu! Thank you so much for the admins & mods for your tremendous effort for keeping this place well organised, safe and packed full of information relating to our special boy! And thank you so much for all satellites for sharing your love, photos, videos, news, thoughts, laughs, and life. It's been over a year since I joined and I can't believe how fast the past 12 or 13 months had passed. I'd like to continue enjoying my fanyu life of the ups and downs with all of you guys. 

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL xoxox :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::img_21::img_20::tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

this point of view is brethtaking,you really get the idea of how big the icerink is and how small he is but still he fills the space like no one else.

Also the collective intake of breath of the crowd everytime he jumps and the loud cheering when he lands ...like all those people suppporting him with their thoughts is very beautiful and touching.

thank you for sharing it:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

25 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I'm sure this has been posted before somewhere here or other thread but I was missing him so much today but watching this video soothed my dried up cacti heart and watered my eyes so just wanted to share it with you. :grouphug:  

I love one of the comments posted on this video - "He is the wind, the air, the clouds, the rays of sunlight through the forest, the streams that leap down the moss". I agree as that is exactly what I see and feel when I watch this performance at WC 2017. It makes me tear up every time I watch. This performance has everything - all of the elements exist on this planet - the mother nature surrounds all of us living things and the sprit of the planet itself. Yuzu can be a gentle breeze that travelling through a lush forest or a little tornado making mischief with that small axis of his quads. I felt that Finland must have deep connection with Yuzu's existence because this performance is one of a kind that it had to happen there and nowhere else. A history was made on this day at this place and we will always remember that.

I haven't been posting comments for the past several days here and have missed the 2nd anniversary so it's very late but I say it now - Happy Anniversary Planet Hanyu! Thank you so much for the admins & mods for your tremendous effort for keeping this place well organised, safe and packed full of information relating to our special boy! And thank you so much for all satellites for sharing your love, photos, videos, news, thoughts, laughs, and life. It's been over a year since I joined and I can't believe how fast the past 12 or 13 months had passed. I'd like to continue enjoying my fanyu life of the ups and downs with all of you guys. 

THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL xoxox :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::img_21::img_20::tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Wow thats comment describes it very well ! 

I miss him a lot as well and today I got home from work at 3 pm and I watched him since then until now ! Normally I should have cleaned my apartment but When I watch Yuzu I can’t stop !