General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

Now the Fanyus at the Olympic Channel are recycling gifs of his funny moments. :hihi:

They're also feeling the drought...

Today Olympic Channel...haha

This is exactly why I feel like if we cant change ISU through our rants, we can still make an influence through our love and support for Yuzu. This is why I like almost every single comment that supports yuzu on twitter on this Olympic page. Yeah i know they tend to use Yuzu as clickbait materials. but sometimes they also give us exclusive contents about Yuzu..Just like Laureus account that gave us Yuzu's message and received 11k likes. It's a win win situation 😊 so I hope through our support via social media we show ISU that Yuzu is above this sport. 

38 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

When will the golden week end? Hopefully some Yuzu news will pop up soon.

Hide contents

WHO AM I KIDDING ITS OFF SEASON :headdesk2:

this year I have the impression the off-season is worse than usual (why?) it must be because the season has ended in an odd way....we will make it???we'll survive??? at least this time I have you all to share it with! :13877886::grouphug:

This was posted by the Olympics (@olympics on TW) account, which is different from the Olympic Channel (@olympicchannel), the latter is more Yuzu-focused and the number of its followers is lower, 371k vs 6.12 Million of the Olympics account. 

42 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

When will the golden week end? Hopefully some Yuzu news will pop up soon.

6 May, I am hopeful we'll have some news after that. 

27 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

This was posted by the Olympics (@olympics on TW) account, which is different from the Olympic Channel (@olympicchannel), the latter is more Yuzu-focused and the number of its followers is lower, 371k vs 6.12 Million of the Olympics account.

Thank you for pointing this out. I didn't know there was a difference. :68468287:

So, this means that not only the Olympic Channel, which is basically a Yuzu fan channel, but also the official Olympics account is recycling old gifs and posting "we miss Yuzu" content... :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

Sorry a different topic... but omg!  Just saw Yuzuuuuu at Hong Kong International Airport!   I mean the Kose Otonal ads, of course... but what a surprise to see quite a few!!!

- a super large outdoor billboard on the highway near airport (should be on way to city centre, not way out... among those light boxes like a mile long along the way if u know what i mean!  v big and sharp to catch your eyes...)

- a big screen poster at check-in area B (near CX)

- a poster near duty free after departure immigration checking

- a TV screen showing Otonal performance, placed opposite to that poster

Am in a hurry to leave and have no time to take pic!  Can he stay there for me to come back... lol

Shall Hong Kong Fanyus do a full search and count how many Yuzu there in airport area?  

:ohmygod:

2 hours ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Shall Hong Kong Fanyus do a full search and count how many Yuzu there in airport area?  

This would actually be a great off-season pastime...how many Yuzus can we spot in the wild? 

4 hours ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Sorry a different topic... but omg!  Just saw Yuzuuuuu at Hong Kong International Airport!   I mean the Kose Otonal ads, of course... but what a surprise to see quite a few!!!

- a super large outdoor billboard on the highway near airport (should be on way to city centre, not way out... among those light boxes like a mile long along the way if u know what i mean!  v big and sharp to catch your eyes...)

Am in a hurry to leave and have no time to take pic!  Can he stay there for me to come back... lol

whaaat why didn't I see this when I flew a couple of weeks ago

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

This would actually be a great off-season pastime...how many Yuzus can we spot in the wild? 

hm, well in hong kong there's the TST metro ad, the Yuzu cut out in front of the Kose store at the Causeway Bay metro station (I assume there will be a lot of wild Yuzus in Kose stores), and now the airport

20 hours ago, ruruzest said:

@Henni147 I love love your videos especially the recovery jumps with Mission Impossible Theme music! So fitting! Thank you so much! Yuzu does have lots of dedicated and talented fans in all fields doing all kinds of magic translating, video editing, photographing, drawing... and we “ muggles” can enjoy and appreciate deeply! Thank you! :grouphug:

Thank you very much :thanks:

Yes, I wanted to use the Mission Impossible Theme for two reasons:

1. Yuzu skated to MI2 as a junior and the remake version at CiONTU last year had a huge impact on me. It was one of my favorite performances of the flashback marathon.

2. Most of his recoveries and spontaneous layout changes can indeed be labeled as impossible missions. Well, impossible for everyone except Yuzuru Hanyu :laughing:

In general I stick to the following criteria for my music choices:

Spoiler
  1. No copyright issues. (That might be a very huge problem in the step sequence video... LGC, POTO and PW are all on YT's blacklist... :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: )
  2. The title, topic and melody should fit the content of the video. (Dooh.)
  3. Length, speed, rhythm and style of the soundtrack should match the pictures. If the original track is too long or contains passages that don't fit, I re-cut it before the editing (which is the case in 99% of my projects).
  4. The music shouldn't dominate too much but have a supportive role and make the video more enjoyable overall.

4 hours ago, PoohandYuzu said:

you had me too LOL i just thought wow they just spotted our ninja lord !!

Also lovely idea  showing Otonal,that maybe the only time to welcome a flight delay :smiley-excited001: