General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, Veveco said:

Has this one been posted yet? It is just... :devilYuzu:

I wonder if kids in Sendai pretend they're Yuzu when they play in the playground or schoolyard and try to do 3As? It's something I would have done at that age. 

21 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

*fingers crossed it'll still be there when I get there* But you know what would be even better? Pyeongchang Yuzu on the other side, so one can take a picture in between two Yuzus and then die happily lol

On 4/23/2019 at 7:50 PM, Old Cat Lady said:

8 Years!  Is it some sort of advanced subject or just because he's part time?

OMG 8 years for a Bachelor's degree? Unheard of...

Well I guess it will make him super smart in the process, studying 1 major for 8 years... It sounds like a phD course.. omg

For those who might not know yet, we are organizing a fan book on the Planet! :dancingpooh:

You can help us by filling this survey and/or share your experience as a fanyu + leave a message for Yuzu here (or here if you don't have a Google account).

More details on the Fan Project thread. We'll keep the forms open until May 12.

So far we had over 400 answers for the survey and over 100 for the book! The tweet really helped the promotion of the project, thank you again @yuzuangel :10742289: (Before the beginning I was telling myself that it would be a success if we could have at least 100 replies overall) 

Here is a sneak peak into the sort of statistics that we are getting. Seimei seems to be the overall favorite program, followed by H&L and Chopin. You can vote to defend your own favorite programs ;)

preview-56190f6.png

45 minutes ago, Veveco said:

For those who might not know yet, we are organizing a fan book on the Planet! :dancingpooh:

You can help us by filling this survey and/or share your experience as a fanyu + leave a message for Yuzy here (or here if you don't have a Google account).

More details on the Fan Project thread. We'll keep the forms open until May 12.

So far we had over 400 answers for the survey and over 100 for the book! The tweet really helped the promotion of the project, thank you again @yuzuangel :10742289: (Before the beginning I was telling myself that it would be a success if we could have at least 100 replies overall) 

Here is a sneak peak into the sort of statistics that we are getting. Seimei seems to be the overall favorite program, followed by H&L and Chopin. You can vote to defend your own favorite programs ;)

preview-56190f6.png

That's a really great and interesting statistic. Thanks for putting in the work. :1497158260_5GOE:

I wonder if Yuzu is ever going to go to grad school after he retires? I know he wants to coach later on, but I think he might end up going to school during his late 20s and early 30s, because he has never had a normal school life, just attending school and socializing with his class mates...

I'm looking foward to what he does after he retires, but I have a feeling he isn't going to go straight to coaching right away. I hope he takes time off to himself, to try all sorts of things and then maybe slowly go into coaching.