General Yuzuru Chat

A bit late, but wanted to chime in and wish everyone a very :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw: Happy Anniversary :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:.

Also, I wanted to say :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:Thank You :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:Thank You :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:Thank You :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6: to all the admins and mods and satellites that make this such a great place.

I'm so happy we have this wonderful forum where we can all show our love and support to the one and only GOAT! 

1 hour ago, Anki said:

Wow if 110,000 turned up in Sendai (which included a lot of people not from the city and needed long travels), imagine how much people would turn up for Tokyo....Half a million? Could have caused a true traffic havoc

Considering the fact that Tokyo has ten times as many inhabitants as Sendai (10 million versus 1), Yuzu's huge popularity and the additional people from all over the world, I think a victory parade in Tokyo would've had at least a million visitors, maybe even two.

13 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

:sadPooh: Yuzu #1

ETA 

And in a battle between the heroes of each category, Yuzu came 2nd! 

Second only to SMAP... wow... :knc_yuzu1: ETA: And over Ichiro in sports is also huge!