General Yuzuru Chat

I know the topic is already pages behind but in case Yuzu wants to upgrade his style game (if ever), he can start with wearing more stylish jackets — that bomber jacket he wore for the 仙台巡り photoshoot? Already a good step. He can keep wearing plain white t-shirt (in case he is reluctant to wear regular shirts more frequently) while wearing a better outerwear style-wise. And he doesn't have to change into this style every day, he can just wear it every now and then, until he feels comfortable about it and perhaps ready to upgrade it even further...

I know this is a long shot but a girl can dream... :pouty:

hi everybody.

I'm preparing for the new season, trying to understand what I can see live and what I won't.

As the world championship is soooo exprensive, I'll try the GPF in Torino

Is there any news about the selling of the tickets?  They told (if I'm not wrong) in May.   Is it true? we can buy tickets on ticketone?

Any help is appreciated!!!

41 minutes ago, virgola said:

hi everybody.

I'm preparing for the new season, trying to understand what I can see live and what I won't.

As the world championship is soooo exprensive, I'll try the GPF in Torino

Is there any news about the selling of the tickets?  They told (if I'm not wrong) in May.   Is it true? we can buy tickets on ticketone?

Any help is appreciated!!!

There is a link to Turin in the thread  Community talk. Etc.  Not much info as yet. 

outrageous highway robbery in broad daylight!

I love Yuzu's World 2019 FS but I am still feeling bitter about ISU figure skating judging of the event!

I can honestly say that when Yuzu retires from competitive skating....I am done spending big $$$, my vacation hours and traveling to comps.

9 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I don't know, if @ISU_Figure SN manager is a Fanyu or not, but it's not the easiest job at the moment for sure:

1. Yuzu is included in the picture selection of a post:

---> "HOW DARE YOU ISU TO USE HIM AS A CLICKBAIT AGAIN!!!"

2. Yuzu is not included in the picture selection of a post:

---> "HOW DARE YOU ISU TO IGNORE HIM AGAIN!!!"

https://mobile.twitter.com/ISU_Figure/status/1121397698769375232

Me: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Me when reading the comments:space: everyone just didn't read the article and gets angry because there is no Yuzu's photo there. 

That is why I really wanted Yuzu to do a show version of Origin ... There were so many intricate details in the media day choreography that I felt got cut out or lost in the tension of the competitions before he had chance to familiarise it. I just dunno how he would feel doing it in a show if Plushenko is also there (and he is there in most shows). 

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

/whisper/ Skate Canada please take note....

When they say 'surplus', are they talking about net economic benefit to the Finnish economy at large, or just the profit the host federation/ organisers made? 

3 hours ago, faeline said:

This is why they are milking Yuzu for all the remaining seasons... not many more chances for a sellout FS competition. :yznotimpressed:

The irony is ISU, the judges, even JSF dont seem to appeciate Yuzuru.

Olympic Channel, the GP event organisers, Beijing 2022 organisers yes but not the powers that be in figure skating.

Hello to everyone, I'm a new Yuzuru fan an this forum helped immensely to get to know him better. Thank you for that. :67789441::tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

I've been steadily working my way through the competitions media post and I love it. But is there a way to actually watch the whole competitions? Especially the 2014 & 2018 Olympics? I'm a bit ocd about watching things in the right order and I just can't seem to find videos of the other Skaters.

if this is the wrong place fo my question please feel free to move it in the right thread.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

When they say 'surplus', are they talking about net economic benefit to the Finnish economy at large, or just the profit the host federation/ organisers made? 

They talk about the Finnish skating federation´s profit. And when you consider how they organized the event at short notice, you could say that the GP Helsinki was a true jackpot for the federation. They don´t know yet how to use the money but personally I would put it to the junior work and some other developement projects which would benefit the Finnish figure skating in the long-term. But this is just my personal opinion.

9 minutes ago, Fiamma said:

Hello to everyone, I'm a new Yuzuru fan an this forum helped immensely to get to know him better. Thank you for that. :67789441::tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

I've been steadily working my way through the competitions media post and I love it. But is there a way to actually watch the whole competitions? Especially the 2014 & 2018 Olympics? I'm a bit ocd about watching things in the right order and I just can't seem to find videos of the other Skaters.

if this is the wrong place fo my question please feel free to move it in the right thread.

We might have some videos but not all of them. We're slowly downloading and uploading them (if anyone has them saved pls help us out :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:)

You can check out the videos section (it's better in desktop mode) for more.