General Yuzuru Chat

Since I feel that Yuzu's post-retirement future will involve him producing ice shows there are any number of dramatic settings he could use.  If he's thinking primarily of restricting the shows to Japan anime themes would probably be high on the list of possibilities.  If he is thinking of touring in east Asia then he might go further afield, perhaps a show featuring the Monkey King, a character found throughout the region.  True international touring might focus on fairy tales that are found throughout the world or some other similar story.  A Lord of the Rings show could go almost anywhere and sell plenty of tickets.  Just some thoughts.

Hi guys, I would like to share somethings that happen to me during the world championship. During that time, I was really depress by everthing surrounding me. I've been Yuzu fan since I'm in grade 12. I'm really invest in figure skating until I learn the dark truth of this sport and everything turn up side down. Twitter is the worst place where I should be. At first, I can handle it but those negative feeling accumulate in my brain for a whole years to the point that I fear of waking up and found another drama on Twitter in the morning. When I'm in second year at university it really come to a breaking point. I can't handle this much negativity along side studying. I delete all my figure skating video of other figure skater except Yuzu in my phone. I delete all my post about other figure skater on my facebook. I delete all my sns account that related to figure skating and decide to treat figure skating as a horrible memory that once used to be cause of my happiness. Except him. He's the one that I can't delete it from my life. He's the only thing about figure skating that still left in me. I live a normal life after that deleting festival until this march. The stress really hit me hard again. I fear fo Yuzu. I fear that this corrupted sport that he love will hurt him and it start to effect my health to the point that i start to think about stop following him. All the horrible memory from twitter flood back in my brain and make me very miserable. But after world past, I realize something. Yuzu is strong, so strong. He never let anyting drag him down. Even the corupted judging that happen through his career can't stop him from being what he is today. I should be strong to and don't let those horrible memory from twitter upset me. Be strong and focus on my study, I believe he want me to do this. Life is not fair in many way, but there's still Yuzu who fight against everthing to be where he is. I might not find love for figure skating again forever but I know he'll be forever  in my memory as someone who inspired my life and teach me to grow up.

P.s. I'm going to finish second year in Uni in 1 month. Really excited

P.s.s. I once rant really hard here about this topic before world haha.

26 minutes ago, anyanee said:

P.s.s. I once rant really hard hear about this topic before world haha.

Ohh i remember that one, i’m glad you find your way. I can somewhat relate to that. The negativity is toxic and my solution is to stay in the planet and don’t fall too deep on the negative side of twitter during those times. 

Good luck on your exams:)

36 minutes ago, anyanee said:

Hi guys, I would like to share somethings that happen to me during the world championship. During that time, I was really depress by everthing surrounding me. I've been Yuzu fan since I'm in grade 12. I'm really invest in figure skating until I learn the dark truth of this sport and everything turn up side down. Twitter is the worst place where I should be. At first, I can handle it but those negative feeling accumulate in my brain for a whole years to the point that I fear of waking up and found another drama on Twitter in the morning. When I'm in second year at university it really come to a breaking point. I can't handle this much negativity along side studying. I delete all my figure skating video of other figure skater except Yuzu in my phone. I delete all my post about other figure skater on my facebook. I delete all my sns account that related to figure skating and decide to treat figure skating as a horrible memory that once used to be cause of my happiness. Except him. He's the one that I can't delete it from my life. He's the only thing about figure skating that still left in me. I leave a normal life after that deleting festival until this march. The stress really hit me hard again. I fear fo Yuzu. I fear that this corrupted sport that he love will hurt him and it start to effect my health to the point that i start to think about stop following him. All the horrible memory from twitter flood back in my brain and make me very miserable. But after world past, I realize something. Yuzu is strong, so strong. He never let anyting drag him down. Even the corupted judging that happen through his career can't stop him from being what he is today. I should be strong to and don't let those horrible memory from twitter upset me. Be strong and focus on my study, I believe he want me to do this. Life is not fair in many way, but there's still Yuzu who fight against everthing to be where he is. I might not find love for figure skating again forever but I know he'll be forever  in my memory as someone who inspired my life and teach me to grow up.

P.s. I'm going to finish second year in Uni in 1 month. Really excited

P.s.s. I once rant really hard hear about this topic before world haha.

Good luck with school and I’m so glad that Yuzu can help you out and show you the positive light! He does that for a lot of people doesn’t he! :10742289:

56 minutes ago, anyanee said:

I might not find love for figure skating again forever but I know he'll be forever  in my memory as someone who inspired my life and teach me to grow up. 

Yes! Keep the positive. I hope Yuzu inspires you to be the best version of you regardless of the rest. I wish you the best with school! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, Bilge said:

Ohh i remember that one, i’m glad you find your way. I can somewhat relate to that. The negativity is toxic and my solution is to stay in the planet and don’t fall too deep on the negative side of twitter during those times. 

Good luck on your exams:)

Thank you very much. During world I don't even have an fs account left, I use my private one to search his name for news but that's really bad idea.:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: I describe that place as a hell but it has a very good side too. It's a shame that I have to delete them all.

2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Good luck with school and I’m so glad that Yuzu can help you out and show you the positive light! He does that for a lot of people doesn’t he! :10742289:

Awww, thank you very much. I pass my breakdown period without letting go of him really show that he's the positive part of my life even his sport f**k me up so bad.:embSwan:

2 hours ago, Veveco said:

Yes! Keep the positive. I hope Yuzu inspires you to be the best version of you regardless of the rest. I wish you the best with school! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Thank you very much. I'll do my best to be like him.I hope time will help me soothing the pain from that horrible day. When that time that he leaves come, I'll finally be free from all the pain.:space:

P.s. I've just saw that I have many typo. I'm sorry, I'm not a native english speaker. Hope you guys can understand me.:embSwan:

2 hours ago, faeline said:

A 14 year old Yuzu! Why is his photo the goofiest of them all??

The very young Yuzu and the Yuzu verging on puberty were always cheerful, ever-smiling.  Life was fun for him (at least skating life was fun) and there are few people I've seen at that age who merit more the title of 'urchin'.  That was Yuzu's operative situation until 3/11.  The earthquake gave him a massive dose of reality which he himself on more than one occasion has said radically affected him.  We know the internal conflicts that ran riot in him trying to square off his continuing his skating as against a need for something concrete to contribute to the reconstruction.  Yuzu smiled after the quake but his smiles were no longer almost omnipresent.  He grew up a lot in those days immediately following the quake.  I think one of the reasons he has that certain aura about him is that there are few athletes who have ever stared Death in the face.  Yuzu with no exaggeration truly feared for his life that afternoon when he scrambled to get off the ice and out of the building.  That experience has given him a depth rarely to be found in the ranks of elite athletes.