General Yuzuru Chat

44 minutes ago, Katt said:

There's a JSF award event today but Yuzuru missed it for oversea training camp (?). I guess that mean he's back to TCC already.

Source : https://www.sanspo.com/sports/news/20190425/fgr19042516470001-n1.html

Yuzu is always in Japan for like half a millisecond, sigh lol

I wonder if it's just hard for him to be there due to being so ridiculously famous that he no longer enjoys it

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

I wonder if it's just hard for him to be there due to being so ridiculously famous that he no longer enjoys it

I liked to believe that his sister and father stays longer with them in Toronto. Otherwise, it’ll be sad to know if they only saw each other for a couple of days a year.

This is something I've wondered about too. I think Yuzu's so famous now that in Japan it's probably become more or less impossible for him to just leave his house and walk around in public without attracting lost of attention or even creating spontaneous mass hysteria.

On one hand, it's great that he's so popular and beloved. On the other hand, that practically makes it impossible for Yuzu to live a normal life in Japan. So, in that sense, he can probably enjoy much more freedom and a much more normal everyday life in Canada.

I remember Yuzu saying in a recent documentary that Japan has become his workplace where he works, attends events and such. He obviously still loves and enjoys Sendai a lot and loves spending time with his family, but outside of the privacy of his home, it's probably become difficult for him to just relax and be himself because of his superstar status.

Maybe it's about his ankle treatment, too. Maybe he still has a special therapy to follow, that's why he couldn't stay longer.

32 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Maybe it's about his ankle treatment, too. Maybe he still has a special therapy to follow, that's why he couldn't stay longer.

Exactly what I thought. On other hand Tracy and Brian are in China now and Grishlain at home, soooo.....  :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:special training camp:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n18qr64W7F1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I was wondering about that myself though at this point, not sure how much more people have to say on the matter.

@sallycinnamon @Hydroblade @robin @yuzuangel

sorry to let it get this far, but if you want to move posts I created a new thread (not that it's necessary. I'm sure people can just copy and paste).  First post on the subject is on page 4805

I moved all posts to the new thread :snpeace: