General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, quadaxelwin said:

Anyone know when Yuzu is graduating from Waseda? I am guessing he took some time off from E Classes because he was busy with competitions. That's why he still hasn't graduated?

I thought he graduated last year?

So, last night I had a dream he landed the 4A. But... somehow I totally missed it. So during the replay someone was shouting at me, "oh my god he landed it, how could you miss it!" (I had thought it was a 3A...) and I went all, "whaaaaaaat"  :surprised:

That's all I can remember from the dream, that shout and the image of him jumping, hahaha. 

32 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm not sure. I thought I saw it mentioned last spring but can't recall where.

I'm sure it will have been notified via big Japanese media outlets if he did graduate. As far as I can recall, there were no articles saying he graduated. I think he is postponing graduation or is a bit late on schedule. 

2 hours ago, quadaxelwin said:

I'm sure it will have been notified via big Japanese media outlets if he did graduate. As far as I can recall, there were no articles saying he graduated. I think he is postponing graduation or is a bit late on schedule. 

Yuzu isn't behind schedule, the course he is doing takes 8 years to complete, which means he still has one or two years to go.

11 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

8 Years!  Is it some sort of advanced subject or just because he's part time?

The course if I remember right gave a choice of 4 to 8 years to complete...He has obviously chose the latter option. I recall he mentioned before that he could speed up getting the degree by taking random subjects to fill up the units, but then he doesn't want to get a degree just for the sake of a degree, he actually wants to study subjects he is interested in properly so hence why he isn't doing that. 

8 minutes ago, Anki said:

The course if I remember right gave a choice of 4 to 8 years to complete...He has obviously chose the latter option. I recall he mentioned before that he could speed up getting the degree by taking random subjects to fill up the units, but then he doesn't want to get a degree just for the sake of a degree, he actually wants to study subjects he is interested in properly so hence why he isn't doing that. 

I don’t see any problem with that. He already have the money to actually enjoy studying unlike most students whose goal is to finish school quickly, get a job and earn money. It’s also a good way for him to kill time productively when he is not training/competing. 

I have this feeling with him that he haven’t have any concrete plan yet after competing. He doesn’t seem to be inclined to stay famous for the rest of his life under the lime light.