General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I'm 100% sure that Yuzu has enough money to afford a star tailor for every single occasion. So the fact that he doesn't hire anyone, but wears clothes which do not perfectly suit him... well, that's another of 8247754697542467 reasons to love him, aye? :67638860:

Yes, also he probably doesn't have the time to get every single thing tailored...it does take time because if it's an alteration to an existing garment, the tailor has to pin it while it's on you, then take it away to do the sewing. He's already doing that process with his costumes so it might be a pain to do it all the time. 

I truly don't think Yuzu cares too much about nonskating, non headphone 'stuff'.  He doesn't even cut his hair regularly...his sideburns are usually a little shaggy and overlong.  I always have the urge to trim them for him and tidy them up.  It is the Mom in me.  His physique reminds me of my youngest son....jeans are superhard to find ....as he is a 27 inch waist...and tall. When the length is right, the waist is too big and  if the waist fit, the length was too short.    I believe we only found one brand of jeans that actually fit and of course, it was super expensive..200-300 dollars.  

4 hours ago, lazuliblade said:

Just passing by to say that the name of the powder is "precious snow III" which is super fitting with the precious happy Yuzu pic that the person decided to post for comparison. Our precious snow~:softYuzu:
It seems Welcia(a grocery store chain in Japan) is going to stock it. The site doesn't explicitly say that it's based on Otonal, but since Yuzuru is representing Sekkisei, you can pretty much draw the conclusion that the design is taking after the Otonal costume. That's also what the person who tweeted is guessing based on the case design.

The tweet basically says "I'm in trouble, there are too many things I want, but as I thought, I'm also interested in this limited edition powder. It's set to be at Welcia. Releases on May 16th. Looking at the model, the container is wonderful. Otonal-sama?" (they're referring to Yuzuru's Otonal program&demeanor as something that's respected)

Thank you! Good to know. :10815002:

On 4/20/2019 at 3:57 AM, micaelis said:

I remember one time when he remarked that Yuzu was the only person he knew who could have the audience absolutely riveted on him even when he's standing in the middle of the ice doing absolutely nothing.  

I was watching HYK and similar comment came along @ 3:36 ^-^ 

23 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

I truly don't think Yuzu cares too much about nonskating, non headphone 'stuff'.  He doesn't even cut his hair regularly...his sideburns are usually a little shaggy and overlong.  I always have the urge to trim them for him and tidy them up.  It is the Mom in me.  His physique reminds me of my youngest son....jeans are superhard to find ....as he is a 27 inch waist...and tall. When the length is right, the waist is too big and  if the waist fit, the length was too short.    I believe we only found one brand of jeans that actually fit and of course, it was super expensive..200-300 dollars.  

That reminds me of my son too.  His waist is small too and for a 190 cm guy, when the jeans fit at the waist, the length is too short; and he has to be reminded of getting his hair cut too!  Some super expensive jeans do fit, I agree, but maybe that will be a once a year thing.  As for the thighs being relatively muscular for the waist, husband had the same problem when he was running middle distance competitively.  

2 hours ago, Dreamer said:

hahah I truly think that's a Japanese way of cutting men's hairstyles but I can't confirm. I've only seen a lot of Japanese men with that kind of hairstyle and even in Anime. the sideburns are always pretty long