General Yuzuru Chat

56 minutes ago, faeline said:

Haha, some fans pointed out all the excess fabric on his pants for his picture in the Sendai booklet. The WaistTM!

Lol.  I didn't see that.  Every time I've seen him in jeans I thought they looked weird as well. I imagine he's too stubborn to go to women's clothing but I think that's the only way he'll find anything off the rack that has a shot at fitting him.

9 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Lol.  I didn't see that.  Every time I've seen him in jeans I thought they looked weird as well. I imagine he's too stubborn to go to women's clothing but I think that's the only way he'll find anything off the rack that has a shot at fitting him.

He needs a good tailor on call. 

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

or he could wear them lower where his hips naturally are larger, not too low of course.

Anyhow baby steps,it took him ages to wear a decent tailored suit ,so I guess for casual wear there's still time :68468287:

He might have issues finding fitting pants also because of his thighs. Speaking from experience, pants that fit wider thighs also tend to have wider waists. His thighs are pretty thick from skating, while his waist is tiny, so I imagine he often does end up with pants like that, that need a lot of belt work or tailoring. Though even tailoring for him might be tricky, because a straight cut is virtually impossible for him. Then again, I know nothing about tailoring lol

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

He might have issues finding fitting pants also because of his thighs. 

I think you're right about the thighs being the biggest problem.  I don't think even women's clothing would work since his hips are too narrow compared to his thighs for women's clothing.  For men's, his waist is too small compared to his hips. 

Wearing his pants lower means a big ol baggy crotch.

I think rockstaryuzuru is right.  Only thing he can do is wear sweats/Hakamas everywhere or get a personal tailor.

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I don't know Japanese, but according to Google Translate it seems that Kose is gonna release a limited edition face powder in Otonal design on May 16.

The case is so pretty. I want one of these!!! :10636614:

Just passing by to say that the name of the powder is "precious snow III" which is super fitting with the precious happy Yuzu pic that the person decided to post for comparison. Our precious snow~:softYuzu:
It seems Welcia(a grocery store chain in Japan) is going to stock it. The site doesn't explicitly say that it's based on Otonal, but since Yuzuru is representing Sekkisei, you can pretty much draw the conclusion that the design is taking after the Otonal costume. That's also what the person who tweeted is guessing based on the case design.

The tweet basically says "I'm in trouble, there are too many things I want, but as I thought, I'm also interested in this limited edition powder. It's set to be at Welcia. Releases on May 16th. Looking at the model, the container is wonderful. Otonal-sama?" (they're referring to Yuzuru's Otonal program&demeanor as something that's respected)

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I think rockstaryuzuru is right.  Only thing he can do is wear sweats/Hakamas everywhere or get a personal tailor.

You forgot the third option:

Spoiler

Not changing anything so that we have something to post and discuss during the long off-season.

I want to be honest:

Spoiler

I'm 100% sure that Yuzu has enough money to afford a star tailor for every single occasion. So the fact that he doesn't hire anyone, but wears clothes which do not perfectly suit him... well, that's another of 8247754697542467 reasons to love him, aye? :67638860:

12 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Hide contents

Not changing anything so that we have something to post and discuss during the long off-season.

I want to be honest:

Hide contents

I'm 100% sure that Yuzu has enough money to afford a star tailor for every single occasion. So the fact that he doesn't hire anyone, but wears clothes which do not perfectly suit him... well, that's another of 8247754697542467 reasons to love him, aye? :67638860:

Haha, Just shows Yuzuru is the typical guy, outside of performance/work he's not into fashion. Just whatever is comfortable will do.

55 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Yuzu has the financial resources to have his clothing expertly tailored for him, and by that I mean created from scratch.  He should go that route for formal and semi-formal dress but I think athletic casual would be his informal dress, particularly since that seems to be his preferred mode right now anyway,  I have a feeling that Yuzu's mindset is such that unless he's engaged with a video-game or at his studies he's in 'training mode', meaning he's either engaging in physical activities oriented around what he needs to accomplish physically or is mentally dealing with tasks directly tied into his skating needs.  My suspicion is that Yuzu allows for no wasted time and he has articulated for himself goals he's pursuing, not simply for on ice but for his life off the ice.  One thing is apparent about Yuzu - he does not like disorder in any aspect of his life.