General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Everybody, for those who believe in the power of prayer, I need all that I can get.  I'm about to head to the hospital in order to have a number of things checked into and actions taken to ameliorate them.  There are more than one issue involved so I don't know how long I'll be there.  I'll be out of touch since I have no cell phone or tablet so I'll reestablish contact once I'm back home.  Until then a grand silence from these quarters.  This forum has become very important to me and I hope there will be some years left for me to continue to be a part of it so you can take heart from a line spoken by Arnold Schwarzenegger -  I'll be back.

and we'll be here waiting for you!Sending all my positive thoughts to you Micaelis please take care and let us know as soon as you can how you are doing :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

6 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Everybody, for those who believe in the power of prayer, I need all that I can get.  I'm about to head to the hospital in order to have a number of things checked into and actions taken to ameliorate them.  There are more than one issue involved so I don't know how long I'll be there.  I'll be out of touch since I have no cell phone or tablet so I'll reestablish contact once I'm back home.  Until then a grand silence from these quarters.  This forum has become very important to me and I hope there will be some years left for me to continue to be a part of it so you can take heart from a line spoken by Arnold Schwarzenegger -  I'll be back.

The best of luck for you! Keeping my fingers crossed. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

10 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Hoping you will be okay <3  :fingerscrossed:

33 minutes ago, micaelis said:

I'll pray for you and for your good health. Good luck and come back soon. :11135030:

44 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Oh, God, so sorry you will have to be thrugh such a difficult time... I will keep my fingers crossed! And sursum corda, be optimistic an we will be waitting for  good news from you, no doubt!

45 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Take care! Your thoughtful posts are always so interesting to read. I hope everything goes well :10742289::fingerscrossed:

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

Hope everything goes well for you.  Sending good wishes. :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

I wish you swift way to recovery :hugs:, hope everything will be well again soon <3

2 hours ago, micaelis said:

You'll be in my heart and prayers. Looking forward to many more of your insightful posts. 

2 часа назад, micaelis сказал:

We'll be sending our positive energy and well-wishes to you! Let everything go very well!

3 hours ago, micaelis said:

Take great care of yourself for now, I will pray for your health and return!

3 hours ago, micaelis said:

You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Get well soon. I look forward to seeing you on the forum again. :grouphug:

4 часа назад, micaelis сказал:

Will have you in my prayers! Get well!

5 hours ago, micaelis said:

Will do. God bless.