General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I....have no words. 

You're dead to me! D.E.D. Dead!

Seriously...that thing on his face is just soooooo wrong...makes him look like a scruffy backwoods ruffian you might meet in some remote of the Japanese Alps...who snagged a bridesmaid's dress off someone's clothesline...

Who could take that sweetly handsome face and wreck it with a beard? 

Spoiler

idk why but it reminds me of the absolute Queen Conchita Wurst

13 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

If my eyeballs have to see it then so do yours.

I ain't mad... :pouty:

Beardzuru will never happen, though. There's nary a trace of a follicle. We can only pray to be spared any post-retirement mustache experiments.

14 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

If my eyeballs have to see it then so do yours.

...........after the first moment of "who the heck is this guy?" I have to say this isn't that bad (tbh bearded Yuzu in pic 3 is even nice:P)

2 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Yeah, right, what is sanity?

Hide contents

tumblr_ppnp8eRpHA1xhw4qho1_1280.jpg

I am sorry, but it had to come one day, right? Since you don't want to discuss the sexbomb version... 

:muahaha:

I hate you :knc_brian3: how to unsee that...that THING...

2 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Sorry, but honestly, this is just an irresistible opportunity. :darklordyuzu:

And the beard goes quite well together with the HYK chesthair spot...  

I know, I know. I haven't been here all day. It's only your wild imagination... I would never post something like that... for sure... :slinkaway:

:rofl:

I hate you even more

but really...why HYK? My sweet sakura fairy, HOW DARE YOU?:sadPooh:

If I have nightmares tonight, it's all your fault:tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

oh jeez I'm laughing like a maniac now, I guess at a point the brain just crashes:brain-slug-smiley:

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I had a dream today and when I woke up at 06:18, I had to go to my desk and draw immediately so that I didn't forget a single detail. It was totally weird and captivating at the same time:

Reveal hidden contents

KITzVnA.jpg

Yuzu was skating. I don't know, if it was a competition or not, but he jumped quite a lot, so it was probably a freeskate.

At first glance his costume looked like some crazy body painting or tatoo, but it was a very thin, skin colored shirt with printed pictures and texts.

On his left arm there were tables, jump layouts, figures, a trajectory of a jump and other technical stuff. His right arm showed a timeline of his competitive career with three Olympic rings, various major titles, records and other notes.

I was a bit irritated by the clock, until I figured out the meaning of 20:22:03 ---> Third Olympics in 2022. The funny thing is: when you turn the pic 90° clockwise, the watch hands build a "Y" (for Yuzuru?)

Below the clock and the wings there are multiple newspaper articles, quotes and autographs from skaters, who inspired or supported Yuzu during his career. I couldn't draw all of them in detail, but it looked simply amazing.

The music was a medley of "Crystalline" and "Timeless". When I watched it, it made me feel that Yuzu wanted to make himself crystalline from outside and inside. Make his feelings accessible and understandable for everyone like an open book. And his skating is truly timeless, aye? It recreates the sport's history and inspires young talents in the future.

I honestly have no idea, where this image came from, but I had to save it on a piece of paper and share it here as quickly as possible. It's sad that I couldn't reproduce it 1:1, but I hope it's good enough to create a rough idea :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Really weird dream and very interesting.

The clock thing and the meaning behind it surprised me.:knc_tracy1:

Hi guys! It's my first time posting my message here! I'm not confident about my english, though. And forgive me please if I interrupted your conversation.

I'm cheering for Yuzu for almost six years already and reading your forum for a long time too. I just wanted to tell you that I'm really happy to see so many people sharing my feelings towards this beautiful person. I'm so glad that all of you are striving to be like him and be respectful to others like he does.
Truly, guys, thank to all of you for loving him and creating such a warm place to come to. Thank you for all of your thoughts and emotions. Not only Yuzu can save someone by his existence. This forum somehow became for me a special existence too. 
Thank you! And keep going! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, Dreamy said:

Hi guys! It's my first time posting my message here! I'm not confident about my english, though. And forgive me please if I interrupted your conversation.

I'm cheering for Yuzu for almost six years already and reading your forum for a long time too. I just wanted to tell you that I'm really happy to see so many people sharing my feelings towards this beautiful person. I'm so glad that all of you are striving to be like him and be respectful to others like he does.
Truly, guys, thank to all of you for loving him and creating such a warm place to come to. Thank you for all of your thoughts and emotions. Not only Yuzu can save someone by his existence. This forum somehow became for me a special existence too. 

Welcome:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

You came just in time to begin worrying about the program announcements, the ice shows, the Sendai monument and media day <3

1 hour ago, Dreamy said:

Your English is great! Please post more often!

4 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I had a dream today and when I woke up at 06:18, I had to go to my desk and draw immediately so that I didn't forget a single detail. It was totally weird and captivating at the same time:

Reveal hidden contents

KITzVnA.jpg

Yuzu was skating. I don't know, if it was a competition or not, but he jumped quite a lot, so it was probably a freeskate.

At first glance his costume looked like some crazy body painting or tatoo, but it was a very thin, skin colored shirt with printed pictures and texts.

On his left arm there were tables, jump layouts, figures, a trajectory of a jump and other technical stuff. His right arm showed a timeline of his competitive career with three Olympic rings, various major titles, records and other notes.

I was a bit irritated by the clock, until I figured out the meaning of 20:22:03 ---> Third Olympics in 2022. The funny thing is: when you turn the pic 90° clockwise, the watch hands build a "Y" (for Yuzuru?)

Below the clock and the wings there are multiple newspaper articles, quotes and autographs from skaters, who inspired or supported Yuzu during his career. I couldn't draw all of them in detail, but it looked simply amazing.

The music was a medley of "Crystalline" and "Timeless". When I watched it, it made me feel that Yuzu wanted to make himself crystalline from outside and inside. Make his feelings accessible and understandable for everyone like an open book. And his skating is truly timeless, aye? It recreates the sport's history and inspires young talents in the future.

I honestly have no idea, where this image came from, but I had to save it on a piece of paper and share it here as quickly as possible. It's sad that I couldn't reproduce it 1:1, but I hope it's good enough to create a rough idea :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Henni this is so beautiful, the drawing and the dream.

I hope this comes true, I was actually thinking can Yuzu pull of a six quad free program in Beijing 2022 if he heals at most 90%?

4A,4Lz,4F, 4Lo, 4T-3A and 4S? How much points will this have?

And for his short is this allowed? 4A, 4T-3A,3A?

Will he go to be the first man to achieve 350 or 400?

Please right ankle heal fast and make henni's dream come true.

3 hours ago, fyere0 said:

I ain't mad... :pouty:

Beardzuru will never happen, though. There's nary a trace of a follicle. We can only pray to be spared any post-retirement mustache experiments.

I remember there was this HQ scan of a magazine cover. You can zoom in to view his nose’s blackheads and some stubs above upper lips. There’s some at chin area too but his jawline is pretty clean. 

And can’t they make this travel card permanent?

https://m.facebook.com/1289891294404690/posts/2279314035462406?sfns=mo

55 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

4A,4Lz,4F, 4Lo, 4T-3A and 4S? How much points will this have?

And for his short is this allowed? 4A, 4T-3A,3A?

Can't do 2 triple axels or sequences in the short and you'd lose more points than you'd gain on the sequence even if you could.  

24 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

And can’t they make this travel card permanent?

https://m.facebook.com/1289891294404690/posts/2279314035462406?sfns=mo

I like the comment on the bottom.  Someone informed them that they need to print more because foreigners will try to buy them.  Finally, people in Japan are thinking of us :grin:

47 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I like the comment on the bottom.  Someone informed them that they need to print more because foreigners will try to buy them.  Finally, people in Japan are thinking of us :grin:

Please extend the thoughts to competition days by reserving more tickets for foreigner sales... :dry:

7 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Hide contents

KITzVnA.jpg

This looks mesmerizing! It kinda reminds me of Prison Break theme, very stoic and mysterious. You’re very talented! :softYuzu:

4 hours ago, Dreamy said:

:10742289: I never thought the blabering I wrote here can motivate anyone, but many folks in the planet sure are talented and inspiring. Pls join us more often in the daily struggle of missing and loving him <3