General Yuzuru Chat

45 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

i don't HATE it?

He doesn’t look b a d but he looks like those stalkers you bump into on Tinder :xD:

My non fs friend looked at it and said “Well but he’s still very attractive I’ll give him that.” 

And she’s gay. I don’t know what to feel :knc_tracy1:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No! No! Take that back! Unsay it! Bad @4Nessie! Bad satellite! Bad! 

:8:

Cripes, guys, we got another five months of desert to cross, don't lose it this early! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, VyVy99 said:

What is sanity.

Yeah, right, what is sanity?

Spoiler

tumblr_ppnp8eRpHA1xhw4qho1_1280.jpg

I am sorry, but it had to come one day, right? Since you don't want to discuss the sexbomb version... 

:muahaha:

6 hours ago, micaelis said:

Spare Us, Please!!  In any case I don't think it's even possible for a fellow who shows no trace of beard and who, as far as I've been able to see went from boyhood through adolescence to manhood without a single zit.  What's his secret?  (PS, I almost did myself since most of the time with me during those years I was without blemish, so it is possible).

He occasionally exhibits quite a clear moustache shadow, though.

20 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Yeah, right, what is sanity?

Hide contents

tumblr_ppnp8eRpHA1xhw4qho1_1280.jpg

I am sorry, but it had to come one day, right? Since you don't want to discuss the sexbomb version... 

:muahaha:

I....have no words. 

You're dead to me! D.E.D. Dead!

Seriously...that thing on his face is just soooooo wrong...makes him look like a scruffy backwoods ruffian you might meet in some remote of the Japanese Alps...who snagged a bridesmaid's dress off someone's clothesline...

Who could take that sweetly handsome face and wreck it with a beard? 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Cripes, guys, we got another five months of desert to cross, don't lose it this early! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I had a dream today and when I woke up at 06:18, I had to go to my desk and draw immediately so that I didn't forget a single detail. It was totally weird and captivating at the same time:

Spoiler

KITzVnA.jpg

Yuzu was skating. I don't know, if it was a competition or not, but he jumped quite a lot, so it was probably a freeskate.

At first glance his costume looked like some crazy body painting or tatoo, but it was a very thin, skin colored shirt with printed pictures and texts.

On his left arm there were tables, jump layouts, figures, a trajectory of a jump and other technical stuff. His right arm showed a timeline of his competitive career with three Olympic rings, various major titles, records and other notes.

I was a bit irritated by the clock, until I figured out the meaning of 20:22:03 ---> Third Olympics in 2022. The funny thing is: when you turn the pic 90° clockwise, the watch hands build a "Y" (for Yuzuru?)

Below the clock and the wings there are multiple newspaper articles, quotes and autographs from skaters, who inspired or supported Yuzu during his career. I couldn't draw all of them in detail, but it looked simply amazing.

The music was a medley of "Crystalline" and "Timeless". When I watched it, it made me feel that Yuzu wanted to make himself crystalline from outside and inside. Make his feelings accessible and understandable for everyone like an open book. And his skating is truly timeless, aye? It recreates the sport's history and inspires young talents in the future.

I honestly have no idea, where this image came from, but I had to save it on a piece of paper and share it here as quickly as possible. It's sad that I couldn't reproduce it 1:1, but I hope it's good enough to create a rough idea :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I had a dream today and when I woke up at 06:18, I had to go to my desk and draw immediately so that I didn't forget a single detail. It was totally weird and captivating at the same time:

Hide contents

KITzVnA.jpg

Yuzu was skating. I don't know, if it was a competition or not, but he jumped quite a lot, so it was probably a freeskate.

At first glance his costume looked like some crazy body painting or tatoo, but it was a very thin, skin colored shirt with printed pictures and texts.

On his left arm there were tables, jump layouts, figures, a trajectory of a jump and other technical stuff. His right arm showed a timeline of his competitive career with three Olympic rings, various major titles, records and other notes.

I was a bit irritated by the clock, until I figured out the meaning of 20:22:03 ---> Third Olympics in 2022. The funny thing is: when you turn the pic 90° clockwise, the watch hands build a "Y" (for Yuzuru?)

Below the clock and the wings there are multiple newspaper articles, quotes and autographs from skaters, who inspired or supported Yuzu during his career. I couldn't draw all of them in detail, but it looked simply amazing.

The music was a medley of "Crystalline" and "Timeless". When I watched it, it made me feel that Yuzu wanted to make himself crystalline from outside and inside. Make his feelings accessible and understandable for everyone like an open book. And his skating is truly timeless, aye? It recreates the sport's history and inspires young talents in the future.

I honestly have no idea, where this image came from, but I had to save it on a piece of paper and share it here as quickly as possible. It's sad that I couldn't reproduce it 1:1, but I hope it's good enough to create a rough idea :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

What a striking image! I'm impressed that you could remember the image enough to draw it that clearly.  My dreams always swirl away when I wake up and I can only remember general feelings and themes most of the time. 

6 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Hide contents

KITzVnA.jpg

good enough?my jaw just hit the flloor...honestly how can you do something like this is beyond me(i draw like a 3 years old child )...:1497158260_5GOE:

9 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I....have no words. 

You're dead to me! D.E.D. Dead!

Seriously...that thing on his face is just soooooo wrong...makes him look like a scruffy backwoods ruffian you might meet in some remote of the Japanese Alps...who snagged a bridesmaid's dress off someone's clothesline...

Who could take that sweetly handsome face and wreck it with a beard? 

Sorry, but honestly, this is just an irresistible opportunity. :darklordyuzu:

And the beard goes quite well together with the HYK chesthair spot...  

I know, I know. I haven't been here all day. It's only your wild imagination... I would never post something like that... for sure... :slinkaway:

:rofl: