General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Lambari said:

I've been laughing at this for 2min. The way they almost bumped into each other is sending me. 

yuzu

And now we have found perfect music for Yuzu's next program...  :darklordyuzu:

10 hours ago, Lambari said:

That's hilarious. Pretty sure Yuzu didn't even notice he and Nathan almost bumped into each other.  

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Well, I'm glad you said it, because if I did, I'd just sound wayyyy too thirsty. In all fairness to Edea, though, it's also the best possible view of his skates in action.

Weird.  I didn't notice skates at all 0:)

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

The bearded Yuzu wasn't too shabby, now he knows what to do if he wants to look manlier  I kinda doubt he can grow some facial hair though :rofl:

I was thinking the same thing.  They should have added some wrinkles and gray hair so we had a more realistic timeline of when he might actually be able to grow the beard

4 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

If my eyeballs have to see it then so do yours.

Spare Us, Please!!  In any case I don't think it's even possible for a fellow who shows no trace of beard and who, as far as I've been able to see went from boyhood through adolescence to manhood without a single zit.  What's his secret?  (PS, I almost did myself since most of the time with me during those years I was without blemish, so it is possible).

11 hours ago, Lambari said:

I've been laughing at this for 2min. The way they almost bumped into each other is sending me. 

1 hour ago, 4Nessie said:

And now we have found perfect music for Yuzu's next program...  :darklordyuzu:

Oh well...it looks like that was a sign as I've posted this just the other day on "What music are you listening right now?" thread.

I strongly recommend Yuzu to wear Canadian generic fs costumes with a knitted cardigan or jumper :D

42 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I was thinking the same thing.  They should have added some wrinkles and gray hair so we had a more realistic timeline of when he might actually be able to grow the beard

Mmmm yeah salt n pepper Yuzu... :pouty:

no, not thirsty at all!

26 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

So did yuzu donate this bus?

As far as I remember, the bus was bought with part of the money he donated from the first Aoi Honoo book sales? So, he didn't donate it directly, but donated the money used to buy it. (and the license plate is his birthday lol)