General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Geo1 said:

"Dare we say that this is the best ASS shot of the most perfect skater in the history of figure skating?" would also work.

Well, I'm glad you said it, because if I did, I'd just sound wayyyy too thirsty. In all fairness to Edea, though, it's also the best possible view of his skates in action.

4 hours ago, Lambari said:

I've been laughing at this for 2min. The way they almost bumped into each other is sending me. 

I suggest the title  "Wasada and Yale Team Up to Offer World First: Ph.D. in Interpretive Dance" with the sub-headline "World Champions to be Guest Lecturers". 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I suggest the title  "Wasada and Yale Team Up to Offer World First: Ph.D. in Interpretive Dance" with the sub-headline "World Champions to be Guest Lecturers". 

Can we just appreciate how graceful Yuzu is though? 

14 minutes ago, Yuzu_GOAT said:

Can we just appreciate how graceful Yuzu is though? 

Oh we appreciate that... every single day... every single performance... :13877886::13877886::13877886:

On a separate note, I'm thinking of embarking on a project to chronologically date every single performance/interview/tv appearance of his on a timeline (and also put points on the timeline of events that happened but he only told us like years later) and into a google drive, then start slowly painstakingly translate those that are not translated... for science.

47 minutes ago, faeline said:

Oh we appreciate that... every single day... every single performance... :13877886::13877886::13877886:

On a separate note, I'm thinking of embarking on a project to chronologically date every single performance/interview/tv appearance of his on a timeline (and also put points on the timeline of events that happened but he only told us like years later) and into a google drive, then start slowly painstakingly translate those that are not translated... for science.

That would be BRILLIANT.