General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, liv said:

LOl. His blogs are hilarious.. if anyone has attempted the art of being totally uninformative and secretive about, well, anything, 🕵️‍♀️it is him. He says the absolute minimum that he can get away with... and get away with it he does, because people still anxiously await every single syllable.

True. Every word. And I love his blogs. 

Totally boring post all along. I am only waiting for him to say he is going to Yale next year. :darklordyuzu:

19 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Yeah, I guess it's quite similar, when Yuzu is supposed to be dressed in it. :smiley-laughing021:

Now the only thing we can do is starting a petition for a flamenco program with a costume inspired by a flamenco dress :pouty:How powerful would it be?:rofl2:

8 minutes ago, liv said:

LOl. His blogs are hilarious.. if anyone has attempted the art of being totally uninformative and secretive about, well, anything, 🕵️‍♀️it is him. He says the absolute minimum that he can get away with... and get away with it he does, because people still anxiously await every single syllable.

I'm thinking Kose probably gave him a pre-determined list of topics to talk about and told him to keep it brief, so he did. But they should have checked to make sure they had a different topic for each day. :space:

I feel like Yuzu should have talked about his current favorite musical acts (bands/singers/instrumentalists if any), but then that might detract from the overall tone of the *beauty* blog so far :xD:

Don't wanna make potential Kose customers think "Oh my, what a nerd!" when they read Yuzu's obsessing on his new favorite songs, no? 😅

31 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Who knows? They asked a pretty leading question this time so maybe they were actually interested in the answers

I think one of the problems with the Fanyu reaction is that they're coming off as emotional with very little explaining why they think the scoring was bad. It's easy to write such reactions off as just crazy fans being sore losers. I'm thinking of replying with a series of tweets explaining all the ways the judging GOE's were wrong to show that there is legitimate logic behind the statements but doesn't seem worth it if they don't read the comments.  Even if they do, likely that it still isn't worth it but at least I can feel like I did something.  I wish I could post that video someone here made showing the difference in transitions between the two but the ISU will probably just get it taken down.  

11 minutes ago, liv said:

I was just thinking that his blogs are so bland that they're bizarre.  He can't possibly think he's saying anything worth writing, especially when he's so eloquent in interviews.  I love how we all know he's trolling us and we're just thirsty for more.

9 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yuzu talked about the free skate and his and Nathan's scores. I hope someone will translate it soon.

Pino uploaded it on her YT:

I know he'll do his self effacing diplomatic thing but I hope he doesn't outright say that the score was fair. Let the fire burn as long as possible