General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, LadyLou said:

well, it was supposed to be "free", after all...)

There has been a :volcano: in my mind. Okay so i was thinking why it was 0 in sp and when he people made mistake in the fp it still counts and was like :judgmental:

I’ve never think sp as a much strickt program and free well “free” lol 

Its funny how i just noticed that but i haven’t paid attention to the layouts when i first started watching it was all about element quality

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Maybe the red is reserved for his Ghana chocolate sponsorship right now? I find it strange that he hasn't worn red except in those CMs since he started with them.

Blue for skating (for ana) red for cm (for gana)

Both suits him well

2 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Are you sure? I think from the latest menu Yuzu usually eats during competition shown in a newspaper article, there is natto in the menu (either in his lunch or dinner...). Unless I missed an article stating the fact that Yuzu hates natto... :think:

Just that natto is sticky, slimy and smells bad :crazyshit: that's why it's like a mismatch. also yuzu is a sour/sweet fruit that if mixed with natto just tastes really weird.

Sometimes I wonder if Yuzu knows the amount of emoticons we have created from him hahaha~

On 4/1/2019 at 1:03 AM, wildstrawberry said:

one of yuzu's costumes for next season has leaked.the only improvement imo would be a high collar in the shape of a maple leaf

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yuzu would make it look like the only thing a man should ever wear. I don't think there's anything he looks bad in.

I think @wildstrawberry has something to tell you...

2 hours ago, kiches said:

I remember he also mentioned he often eats cereal in one of the MyRepi updates.

In this interview in August 2017 media day he details a bit of his routine, where he mentions he steps on the scale and had cereal the day of the interview.

http://nanoka12.tumblr.com/post/173483524616/qa-from-open-practice-at-tcc-in-august-2017

I wonder why would he get on the scale after having breakfast, before makes a lot more sense! This is surely one of the most trivial things I've ever commented on but... I think weighing yourself first thing in the morning makes the most sense so there's no liquid etc. possibly adding to the weight.

I also get really stressed out about the thought of weighing myself every morning though.. I used to do that for years when I actually had problems with an ED (I'm pretty much recovered now and haven't used a scale in almost 2 years). But I understand that for an athlete, esp. in a sport like FS, regular weigh-ins make sense to monitor body condition, and hopefully they process those numbers in a healthy way. I still think weighing yourself every single day might not be that constructive, because body weight fluctuates naturally, and it's often better to look at the general trend (like is the weight going upwards or downwards or staying the same) than looking at the daily weight. Although for Yuzu, this might be useful if, for example, he is having a lot of trouble with jumps some day and sees a correlation with a weight spike or something. I mean it might just be a background factor he likes to be aware of.

I get the feeling with some skaters (especially young girls with certain coaches) that they are made to monitor their weight way too obsessively and have an unhealthy relationship with food, but I don't really think that's the case with Yuzu at all. Sorry this got a bit heavy, I think it's definitely an aspect of FS I think about a lot sometimes.. 

11 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu blog update! https://ameblo.jp/kose-sports/entry-12443590606.html

Google translate:

"Hello everyone. It is Hanyu Yuzuru.

Today is Friday, why not take some time to relax?

My way to relax is to listen to music with my favorite earphones and play games.

Please spend a weekend that everyone charges well well!"

Ok. Yuzu, stick to skating and don’t do any blogging, please! 

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

Ok. Yuzu, stick to skating and don’t do any blogging, please! 

Yuzu barely hiding that he’s utterly uniterested is a whole mood :9:

And still, Kose beauty blog is still the first thing I check when I open my eyes in the morning. Well played Kose 👌

30 minutes ago, Fay said:

His voice is nice! But he gets away with saying nothing new! 

And his final blog entry will kill us all:

Spoiler

"Hello everyone! Here's Yuzuru Hanyu.

Today I want to talk about my beauty secret.

My favorite food is the Happy Meal.

Have a nice day!"