General Yuzuru Chat

On 3/26/2019 at 6:33 PM, Lambari said:

Does anyone know if there is an english translation for the chinese broadcast of Origin? It seems that it was the same person that made that poetic comment about a warrior and a storm for his Olympic win.  And she seems pretty excited in this.  

Here's the full program: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av47127320

This is the translation of the Chinese commentary. This is only the subtitled version of the commentary, though. Yuzu's performance is cut out. But it doesn't matter because the commentators didn't speak during Yuzu's FS. They let Yuzu's performance speak for itself.

The lady commentator's name is Chen Ying and she's indeed the one who said the poetic line about the warrior and the storm. She only has the highest praise for Yuzu. :10815002:

"He is the king. There is nothing which can stand in his way of claiming the title of "king"."

"What he's skating is artistry on ice. He is figure skating itself."

13 hours ago, wildstrawberry said:

nah,he just needs a great cut of jon snow's most emotional themes,after all Yuzuru is The Prince that Was Promised and his is the skate of ice and fire

13 hours ago, Daiskiel said:

You know nothing, Yuzuru Hanyu. :D sorry again)

I dare to disagree, you got the characters all wrong Ci

Spoiler

Yuzuru of the House Hanyu, the First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of Figure skating, Khal of the Great Grass Ice rink, Protector of the full package in men's FS, Lord Regent of the TCC, Breaker of Records and Mother of Shomas

Spoiler

also @Henni147, I literally chocked on "yuzu always pays his debts" <3 

5 hours ago, LadySnowblood said:

I loved the fight and the "work" in WC Origin, it really felt like he was building his house piece by piece and it was gripping to watch even though it was almost grim... 

how about ""to build a home" for lp music?:D

Спойлер

Yuzuru of the House Hanyu, the First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of Figure skating, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Ice rink, Protector of the full package in men's FS, Lord Regent of the TCC, Breaker ofRecords and Mother of Shomas

Спойлер

Not Khaleesi, Khal)) :D

And of course he's Targaryen, not Stark or Lannister.

7 minutes ago, Ania said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yuzuru of the House Hanyu, the First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of Figure skating, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Ice rink, Protector of the full package in men's FS, Lord Regent of the TCC, Breaker of Records and Mother of Shomas

Reveal hidden contents

also @Henni147, I literally chocked on "yuzu always pays his debts" <3 

how about ""to build a home" for lp music?:D

:deadinside: :banned2-smiley-face:

Just now, mercedes said:

I lost it at Mother of Shomas :10814716:

Well, rather accurate. Although Nam did call him his "skating daddy" (along with Javi). 

1 hour ago, Daiskiel said:
  Hide contents

Not Khaleesi, Khal)) :D

Spoiler

you are so right!, I'll correct that :slinkaway:

56 minutes ago, Veveco said:

:deadinside: :banned2-smiley-face:

but why oh why? :( I usually try to keep OT and cursed things under spoiler :slinkaway: 

Eta: Admins, thank you so much for the new yuzmoticon. It's perfect <3  :ohmygod:

You know that song called Glorious by Macklemore and Skylar Grey? I always imagine Yuzu when I hear it. I don't know why. I guess it really just fits him.

"I feel glorious, glorious
Got a chance to start again
I was born for this, born for this
It's who I am, how could I forget?
I made it through the darkest part of the night
And now I see the sunrise
Now I feel glorious, glorious
I feel glorious, glorious"

11 hours ago, ICeleste said:

His speed, his incredibly fast, steady and centered spins, his musicality, his sass, his complex transitions and stsq, THAT AXEL- just unbeatable.

...my eyes skipped the initial S there...I guess what eyes see sometimes what they want to see...:10814716:

I really don't want to be that person who brings negativity into this chat. But what Scott Hamilton says here is not classy at all. I'm disappointed. Please ignore if you don't want to hear biased, inaccurate comments. Sorry again if this bothers anyone, you can just pass by my post and pretend this horrible video was never here.