General Yuzuru Chat

31 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Joking aside, I'd love to see Yuzu bringing back rock program for EX. He should really unleash the full power of "rock god" aura to kill us all for once and all. Trashbag  pants and LGC hair together with hiprolls will surly kill me and no amount of GOE can award that. Honestly kill me quick and kill me NOW:Poohgaveup:

I've got to agree. 

However!

However...

Think of the power a Vertigo hiproll would have now, with all the oomph of a fully grown man ( instead of an innocent boy) behind it. 

The networks might just be forced to censor it...it would be too hot for TV.

25 minutes ago, Daiskiel said:

Or Queen.

Yuzuru will be the only one who could skate to Freddie's voice without being lost in it.

#YuzuruHanyuSkatestoDeathOnTwoLegsChallenge

*Apologies, I will post this several times for a while — a new obsession for me apparently. Yuzu, if you lurk on PH, please read this :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

7 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Ice-chan: Whatever, I don't care if you skate on me. Do whatever you want. Everybody skates on me, you're not special.

Yuzu: *skates*

Ice-chan: 

Yuzu: *hydroblade, kissu*

Ice-chan: *melts a little bit*

Ice-chan: I-I mean, nothing! Shut up! B-baka! It's not like I like you or anything!! ___(>///<)___

He should control his power over the ice, meling it is not a smart move for his edge jump ladies *too bad you cant keep all ladies happy at the same time*

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

HE TAUGHT HER THE POSE!!! :10814716::10814716:

Teach me too senpai :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Really what is with this guy, he can do anything better than anyone whether its jumping with hardest steps or posing. Models are shaking!!

10 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

#YuzuruHanyuSkatestoDeathOnTwoLegsChallenge

*Apologies, I will post this several times for a while — a new obsession for me apparently. Yuzu, if you lurk on PH, please read this :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

The likelihood of Yuzu dancing to a song which says things like misguided old mule or now you can kiss my ass, goodbye is pretty slim, though...

12 минут назад, wildstrawberry сказал:

nah,he just needs a great cut of jon snow's most emotional themes,after all he is The Prince that Was Promised and his is the skate of ice and fire.

You know nothing, Yuzuru Hanyu. :D sorry again)

But yes, great idea! And I like how Djawadi's music sounds on the ice, it really belongs to it. Even when the choice of composition is poor, like in Fenz's FP.

17 hours ago, Shimmering said:

Vertigo 2.0 could work for an SP :68468287:

Pragmatically speaking he could keep Otonal, as it's convenient, mature and reliable (if he decides that the emotional aspect could be overlooked). However, I think Origin should be replaced as impractical - it's too fast for Yuzu to pull off with all the jumps, and the kuyashi mood imo didn't help him along but rather pulled him under (I blame this program for many things this season). Something Japanese would be great. Hisaishi has lots of wonderful music...:mischief:

Yes, this was the season of Yuzu doing "I chose this music and layout because I like it to reward myself" instead of being fully strategic, and one is enough. He needs to be pragmatic about everything next season. Otonal fits him well and the judges scores it decently when clean, so it is a safer bet than a new SP.  I won't mind a new costume though, like Chopin, to change things up. Origin, as much as I love it, unfortunately has too much baggage associated with Nijinsky - judges expects to see Nijinsky, and when they don't get it they mark it down.

I think Seimei resonated so well in general because judges have stereotypical views - they see a Japanese skating some Japanese icon they get it better than something in the abstract...so something like a Samurai or Ninja program might be the clever choice. there are of course many great Japanese music to fit these themes. 

2 hours ago, Fay said:

The likelihood of Yuzu dancing to a song which says things like misguided old mule or now you can kiss my ass, goodbye is pretty slim, though...

Aha... But I've got the choreography all planned.  :sin: We go for an instrumental!!!!

Using the timings from @Figure_Frenzy video.  It'll go something like this:

Starts with Yuzu doing a slow glide and stroking steps (let's face it they are blissfull)

.. Somehow wearing UA for this part (He could do a 'Bucks Fizz' rip off reveal later!) 

0.11 (at piano tremello) Multiple twizzles ( and I mean multiple) ending in  FSSP at 0.24

0.45 (at change of pace). An EB ???  Somewhere.  :smiley-angelic001:

1.00 Quad

1.49 (at 'zitter' guitar bit) CFCSP

2.01 Knee to ice SEQ

2.10 (on the bang after where Freddie sings "kiss" ) Yuzu wacks out his 4A

2.27 (at guitar riff) STSQ (imagine those hip snaps :13877886:) including at 2.32 hydro

3.06 Now run with me on this one.... We nick Jun's use of "Juleeeeiiiet" and use Freddie singing the word "Shark"  :sharky:   just as Yuzu bangs out his 3A (or should it be swaped with 4A???). 

Then follows lots of spins n jumps culminating at the end by Yuzu dropping to his knees and doing a massive layback knee slide the length of the Turin Arena (sorry had to add that in since I hope to go and that he'll be there!!)

All in complete jest.  :10814716:

But wouldn't it be mad!!! 

Oh...and Yuzu if you're reading.  I'm so up to working with you, on what is, I know a very, very, very rough draft.  :8122879:......  Is he crying??

:crazyshit:  His reaction!!!!!   

"Oh I've missed half of your jumps."  "Ah yes..... I've not left time between items to set up things."  "Oh dear this choreography thingy is harder than it looks."  "Pistol pose.   Godnabitt.....  Now where ............. :animated-smileys-embarrassed-23:"