General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

...to go back to that Rudy Galindo praise I found at twitter — just so you know, he skated competitively in...more than 20 years ago (that 3A video record from the Nationals? Possibly 25 years old, perhaps even more).

Sure Nate can jump 3A better now, but the US skaters that can jump it really well is either 1. retired (Max Aaron), or 2. forcibly retired (Joshua Farris) — have yet to see anyone come close to Yuzu's success rate, from US or somewhere else in the western hemisphere*.

*I wrote western hemisphere because the second most successful 3A jumper is...Shoma Uno, despite mastering the jump quite belatedly in his (junior) career.

And he was successful both as a pairs skater and a single skater. He’s pretty cool and seems like he’s a really good coach too.

Oh dear.

Coming home from work and reading about the ankle and the guardian article—the only thing I can do is reading and liking posts, and I feel kind of helpless.

But I want to write some support here as well: no one, ever, will take away Hanyu Yuzurus bliss, soul, art and achievements. The articles we read today will read to posterity as helpless efforts to scratch on a momument, I am quite sure.

I am writing now tired and on rambling mode, sorry, but you know what comes to my mind just this second?

Ancient Egypt art.

It was a childhood dream of mine to go there for the art, and in 2011 I fulfilled my dream and went to Egypt. Now, this art is old, thousands of years old, and many centuries, adventurers, tourists, thieves and explorers chipped away on it, and it still stands and sheds its mystery!

The ancient Egyptians sometimes called their pharaos the „ indestructibles“. 

I think that Egyptian art is indestructable as will be the legacy of Hanyu Yuzuru.

These are longterm— thoughts that spring up — in the present, I wish him good treatment, fire and power to smash his rivals next season!!:hachimaki: 

8 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Yuzu: smirking

Pooh: I trust you Yuzu

Briand: my son, my sun, my moon and star, ....:img_21:

I love this picture!

:LOL:

This is communication between Yuzuru, Briand  and Pooh, all three, on the way to write history!

:LOL: