General Yuzuru Chat

No surprise there, unfortunately. It is like he has gone back to day 1 again....

Personally I hope he does no shows, but maybe goes to watch in Sendai, but with him you never know. Last year I was surprised he skated in his april  show when originally he could not, and then did faoi as his *rehab*.... but now that he has stated his goals for the future with the jumps I know he will not take risks. He knows better than anyone what the situation is at present and will do what is necessary. 

1小時前, Katt說:

Update about Yuzuru's injuries : https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190329-00000120-dal-spo 

There's still pain and inflammation of his right ankle. He will need 2-3 months for treatment. 

Sigh.....

Ahhhhhhhhh..........i never expect it takes so long....as he can jump triple in no pain :sadPooh:

(how long is the medical report after Moscow one?)

but i feel good that he don't stay in japan longer and fly back to Toronto on monday,

yeah our boy has his schedule......if he want to practice 4Luz..4Flip...4A, he need to be heal asap 

20分鐘前, liv說:

No surprise there, unfortunately. It is like he has gone back to day 1 again....

Personally I hope he does no shows, but maybe goes to watch in Sendai, but with him you never know. Last year I was surprised he skated in his april  show when originally he could not, and then did faoi as his *rehab*.... but now that he has stated his goals for the future with the jumps I know he will not take risks. He knows better than anyone what the situation is at present and will do what is necessary. 

FAOI...........i know he want to go there badly especially the SENDAI one........can he just do no jump version?

why there are always so busy for a athletes like him?

season-start-> First pancake-> GP series ->Injury+off ice heal ->Worlds -> Injury+off ice heal contin.

->off season+ice show ->plan next season training.......NON-STOP   :omg::embSwan:

It'll be 2 months almost exactly to the first FaOI and then use it as rehab, easing into jumps?  I think it’s still possible. I just can’t imagine anyone else headlining FaOI.  Like others have said he could also do it Continues with Wings style. 

30 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

When is the monument unveiling??

17 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

April 20

Actually, the monument unveiling is going to be held on April 29th, in which Yuzu won't participate. However, The City of Sendai will release its design on 20th with Yuzu, and the event will be live streamed.
Source

I think we will hear more about his condition and plans for next season later, but anyway hope he will be able to take time and heal and get better soon.

7 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Actually, the monument unveiling is going to be held on April 29th, in which Yuzu won't participate. However, The City of Sendai will release its design on 20th with Yuzu, and the event will be live streamed.
Source

I think we will hear more about his condition and plans for next season later, but anyway hope he will be able to take time and heal and get better soon.

Thank you for the correction! :)

25 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

I know the full vid was posted before but nice to hear it again. I’m still a little surprised that JSF won’t single Yuzu out as their megastar like the Olympic channel.  

Star quality of Yuzuru.  :7562096:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

2-3 months ... I guess he could be okay in June ... I wonder if he's doing any FaoI at all ... sigh :sadPooh:

Max tweeted too ...

and so the Olympic Channel ...

I’m worried but at least he’s taking things easy. And to think we were all joking he went back to Toronto to train the 4A while Brian is away ;_; hope he recovers soon. He’s not done with the sport and the sport is not done with him!

I hope everything goes well with the recovery from his injury, I think his priority now is to be ready for next season, he has all the time in the world for ice shows in the future.:softYuzu:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

2-3 months ... I guess he could be okay in June ... I wonder if he's doing any FaoI at all ... sigh :sadPooh:

Max tweeted too ...

and so the Olympic Channel ...

who writes the articles for the OC?:mischief: there is an epic background in it, like: In Russia he skated with an ankle injury and guess what??? He WON!!!:rofl2: So funny....