General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, Katt said:

Update about Yuzuru's injuries : https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190329-00000120-dal-spo 

There's still pain and inflammation of his right ankle. He will need 2-3 months for treatment. 

Sigh.....

this is my hell

11 minutes ago, LourdesMoon said:

This likely means no FAOI Sendai right? Health is more important but I feel like he'll be so disappointed :sadPooh:

i personally think he's gonna do at least faoi Sendai even if he does it Ci style

5 minutes ago, Paskud said:

God, I don't feel okay... Does it include rehabilitation, so he will have similar timing to last year? Or...

Its abit unclear, they said medical treatment for 2-3 months, no mention about rest or rehabilitation. So unless Yuzuru himself talk about that, there's no way we could know. I love to see Yuzuru in ice shows, but I hope he has a proper rest and treatment, not skating while taking treatment. He need to recover well for next season and he knows it. 

33 minutes ago, Katt said:

Update about Yuzuru's injuries : https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190329-00000120-dal-spo 

There's still pain and inflammation of his right ankle. He will need 2-3 months for treatment. 

Sigh.....

This is so heart breaking :8122879: 

I wish he would just take the next season off to heal then come back in 2020 to do 4A and just retired to just do Ice show world tour or smth so no more suffering. But knowing him he probably won't... 

36 minutes ago, LourdesMoon said:

This likely means no FAOI Sendai right? Health is more important but I feel like he'll be so disappointed :sadPooh:

He may at least be there, even if he can't skate... but it hurts, even as we are so proud of what he managed at Worlds.

Well he told us to stick by him during the rough times right...we gotta pull through and just wait.

He usually takes longer than his reports suggest to heal, I'm the same...some people just need longer.

However, selfishly I still wish for his hometown to just see him at the venue even if he just sits in a chair...also...knowing how popular he's become in the last year I wonder how much of this sharing he'd appreciate. Up until now he's never wanted to reveal any information about his injuries but JSF, Olympic Channel, ISU all want to know and share and it must be so irritating for him. 

1 hour ago, Katt said:

Sigh.....

:sadPooh:

It isn't even unexpected anymore and that's heartbreaking on its own too:cry:

I hope by treatment they also mean a bit of rehab and testing the ankle on-ice and he won't need to stay off-ice for so long... I'll keep hoping he'll be in Sendai FaOI and skate without jumps (or even just introducing the skaters, really), he deserves to be in his hometown and being showered in love :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: if he won't be there I'll be really really really worried :/ 

38 minutes ago, Katt said:

Its abit unclear, they said medical treatment for 2-3 months, no mention about rest or rehabilitation. So unless Yuzuru himself talk about that, there's no way we could know. I love to see Yuzuru in ice shows, but I hope he has a proper rest and treatment, not skating while taking treatment. He need to recover well for next season and he knows it. 

Thank you. And there I thought it isn't that bad because he can jump triples without pain. Heh...

Together with you no matter what, Zuz.