General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Echuka said:

Hi, 

Sorry, I have no time to catch up the thread now. May be all of you already know this.

Just now the flashmob #LoveYuzuruFromAllOverTheWorld is going on twitter.

Let us support Yuzu under this hashtag.

I just sent my first tweet EVER :LOL:

3 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

This is why it's even more astounding to me as to why the JSF and ISU seem to be unaware of just how popular and beloved Yuzu is all over the world. I've seen tweets under this new hashtag #LoveYuzuruFromAllOverTheWorld from fans literally all over the world, even one from Nepal!

He's figure skating's greatest superstar by far, the one skater who sells thousands and thousands of tickets, the one skater who's even transcended the sport and is famous and popular beyond skating. And yet both the JSF and ISU totally underappreciate Yuzu, his accomplishments and what he's done for the sport and for them.

Willful blindness.

9 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

And here I am, thinking about making an account in Twitter as well:headdesk:

Well, yes!

I did it some time ago, it began, because I wanted to follow iron klaus...so passively reading I do for a while, and have a handful of people I follow, but tweeting myself — oh wow😊😊😊

( for example, I will never forget the art installation in Helsinki I visited because a fellow satellite recommended it last year— and these artists  I follow since then. Great memories😊 It had connection to Origin to me..unforgettable. I am always happy to see what they are up to now😊).

edit: why do you look kuyashii? I have the firm belief that life without  twitter is possible:LOL:

57 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

And here I am, thinking about making an account in Twitter as well:headdesk:

49 minutes ago, raebia said:

Well, yes!

I did it some time ago, it began, because I wanted to follow iron klaus...so passively reading I do for a while, and have a handful of people I follow, but tweeting myself — oh wow😊😊😊

( for example, I will never forget the art installation in Helsinki I visited because a fellow satellite recommended it last year— and these artists  I follow since then. Great memories😊 It had connection to Origin to me..unforgettable. I am always happy to see what they are up to now😊).

edit: why do you look kuyashii? I have the firm belief that life without  twitter is possible:LOL:

Every Fanyu MUST have a twitter account where he/she can follow another 1000 Fanyus! Believe me, it's a gold mine! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

10 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I fully expected the Plushy tribute when it came to be a SEx Bomb ex, and I'm still not ruling it out. I take full responsibility if that happens, I've been putting it out into the universe for years now. :D 

:xD:The way your mind works......

Sorry, but the temptation to make an edit was simply to strong

Warning!!!! very cursed image

Spoiler

q9ueiax.jpg

Speaking abt twitter, I saw someone pointing out that Zu saying sth like "Nathan is a tenager" gives the same vibes as Patrick 4cc '17  "He is just seventeen. Just seventeen"

Please, tell me that Yuzu hasn't become an u***e yet. He is too young right? 

also, I suddenly spotted the similarity between words uncle and ankle. I better stop it here

40 minutes ago, Ania said:

Speaking abt twitter, I saw someone pointing out that Zu saying sth like "Nathan is a tenager" gives the same vibes as Patrick 4cc '17  "He is just seventeen. Just seventeen"

Please, tell me that Yuzu hasn't become an u***e yet. He is too young right? 

Yuzu saying that made me laugh because he himself still has the aura of 'boy wonder' - even though, at the ripe old age of 24, he's squarely between the young'uns and the uncles. He's not a whippersnapper any more, but you can hardly put him in ojii-san territory yet. 

12 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I fully expected the Plushy tribute when it came to be a SEx Bomb ex, and I'm still not ruling it out. I take full responsibility if that happens, I've been putting it out into the universe for years now. :D 

Thank you so much now instead of worrying about Yuzu trying all quads, I will worry all off season about Yuzu trying all quads skating to SEx Bomb... You did that:hihi:

All the wine in my cellar won’t help then :drink:

5 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

I just listened to this and I didn't think they really said very much about Yuzu at all, although nothing negative either. Oh well. 

And Yuzu loves and appreciates it. 

CBC usually spends a lot of time mentioning the Pooh Rain and Brian, since he's Canadian. It gets very frustrating when they have the opportunity to discuss their favourite moments, moves, his potential pressure or even unfairness in his scores but decide not to. I'm also of the opinion that they (specifically Kurt) always believes the audience is only filled with Japanese fans AND that Yuzuru should always be encouraged by this fact but alternatively he doesn't ever recognize the stress it causes him as it did at this competition. BUT, they're not the worst commentators and as a Canadian I do look forward to their thoughts...it just gets frustrating sometimes when they gloss over things or misinform audiences.