General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Katt said:

1. There's no limit on how many Nats you can WD.

2. If Yuzuru do CS event or GP series, he doesn't need to do Regionals/ Sectionals

3. The only reason JSF gave him seed position is just in case he couldn't do CS/GP series, he still can skate at Nationals and earn the WC spot. I think JSF will do it again this year. 

thanks for the info:pbow:

11 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Whoever organized this - wow :bow:

amazing:softYuzu: I'm so envious, so envious!:tumblr_inline_mw5grieCFe1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, LadyLou said:

I'd be honestly scared if Zuzu got CoC...that event is pretty cursed too:13877886: but I guess many thousands of fans (and chinese fed) would be delighted...and would make sure to give him the most epic Pooh storm ever :smiley-devil:

Considering that CoC will take place again after it was cancelled last year, I wouldn't be surprised if Yuzu would be assigned there.

Besides, there were rumours that the Chinese fed cancelled CoC 2018 because they were pissed at the ISU banning a Chinese judge after the Olympics. So, now that they've apparently made up, the ISU might've offered to send Yuzu to CoC as an extra bonus.

Anyway, if Yuzu does go to CoC, the Chinese fed as well as Chinese fans would be absolutely overjoyed. Yuzu would definitely get the most epic Pooh storm ever. Just think about the Pooh monsoon at WC 2015 in Shanghai. And now Yuzu's even more popular. They'd probably need a shovel excavator or an army of drones to collect all the Poohs. :hihi:

19 hours ago, LadyLou said:

this puts things into perspective...I thougth there would have been more names tbh. Plushenko has "only" 5 (tho he wins the OWG medals count I suppose:biggrin:), no Patrick with his 3 WC golds and Javi with his 7 Euro titles (because they missed podium or didn't go).

It says a lot about how hard it is to not only to reach the top but to stay there for several seasons. And most of those names belong to the 6.0 era, when it was "easier" for already established names to remain on top...(and at least a couple of names belong to an era when the field wasn't as populated as in other moments in the history of men FS).

Awesome  :knc_brian1:

Reveal hidden contents

There are many skaters who has five medals like Plush, Nepela, Browning or Chan, but only the above mentioned skaters have six (+ Todd Eldredge, I'm so sorry but completely forget about his medals :dontdothistome:, he also has 6!). So Yuzu is the first and only Asian skater so far who has six medals from Worlds, this is really awesome.

edit: corrected version: 

19 hours ago, Katt said:

ACI is quite early this year, its the first CS event. I don't know Yuzuru could compete that early. Maybe he could skip CS event, or do the later one, like Nebelhorn trophy

I thought the same, ACI is unusually early next season. If he wants to compete at a Challenger event then Nebelhorn or Nepela would be later in the month. Finlandia is quite late in mid-October.

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

If that happens. OBERSTDORF, I'm coming! :dancingpooh:

OMG! I'd totally go, too. Seriously, this would be the closest to Yuzu competing in my home country Austria. :dancingpooh:

And let's be honest, hell would freeze over and become an ice rink before a larger figure skating competition in which Yuzu might compete would be held in Austria.

4 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

OMG! I'd totally go, too. Seriously, this would be the closest to Yuzu competing in my home country Austria. :dancingpooh:

And let's be honest, hell would freeze over and become an ice rink before a larger figure skating competition in which Yuzu might compete would be held in Austria.

I might consider it too! It will prob be cheaper than Final in Italy and not too far from me either 

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Arrgghh. Oakville again?  That place is a hotel room desert! 

Although I am glad they've moved it up a weekend. 

I notice Cup of China is back. I guess they and the Chinese fed have sorted out their differences. I would have thought they'd stick with Helsinki though.

Helsinki was brill :8122879:

34 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

yuzuru go to idf next season challenge

somebody should point out to his superstitious self why that would be a good idea if he doesn't know it yet

But IDF... The medal , the imaginary flags, the disco podium, the ice condition... :13877886:

3 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

But IDF... The medal , the imaginary flags, the disco podium, the ice condition... :13877886:

that's a small price to pay

2013-2014 season - went to GP France(silver lol) and then won OGM + WC gold + stayed uninjured all season

2016-2017 season - went to France for GPF ,won GPF and then won WC GOLD + WTT GOLD + stayed uninjured all season

Do you see what i'm saying now?

And on the fluff side,just imagine his face when he sees those plastic stars and the dozens of memes that will spring from that

6 hours ago, meoima said:

FS is a much smaller sport we cannot expect many megastars appear like mushrooms. 

Are you sure though? :winky:

image50.jpg

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/2015/05/09/yuzuru-hanyu-the-early-years/

4 hours ago, LadyLou said:

LOL so true! (Goats stanning Goats? they awknowledge their own kin):goat:

A few days ago I asked uncle google about "Movies with goats in titles" (don't even ask why) and here is what I got: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=men+who+stare+at+goats&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6uPSQrKPhAhWEpYsKHV3cA3wQ_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=657 

Good memes comming soon :D (I mean, remember that video with Stephane and Danil?)

2 hours ago, Fay said:

So the day Yuzu gets married, we know who expects to be carried... sorry! Lol 

looool. Don't be sorry. You spoke that into exsistence

Spoiler

v9hGHj3.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ania said:

Are you sure though? :winky:

image50.jpg

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/2015/05/09/yuzuru-hanyu-the-early-years/

A few days ago I asked uncle google about "Movies with goats in titles" (don't even ask why) and here is what I got: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=men+who+stare+at+goats&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6uPSQrKPhAhWEpYsKHV3cA3wQ_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=657 

Good memes comming soon :D (I mean, remember that video with Stephane and Danil?)

looool. Don't be sorry. You spoke that into exsistence

Hide contents

v9hGHj3.jpg

@Ania you're a genius LOL I'm dying with laughter here:xD:

1 hour ago, wildstrawberry said:

yuzuru go to idf next season challenge

somebody should point out to his superstitious self why that would be a good idea if he doesn't know it yet

b-but! Zuzu deserves better than plastic medal...and Didier Gailhaguet

52 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

exactly

41 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

that's a small price to pay

2013-2014 season - went to GP France(silver lol) and then won OGM + WC gold + stayed uninjured all season

2016-2017 season - went to France for GPF ,won GPF and then won WC GOLD + WTT GOLD + stayed uninjured all season

Do you see what i'm saying now?

And on the fluff side,just imagine his face when he sees those plastic stars and the dozens of memes that will spring from that

that's... actually a pretty good point:smiley-laughing021:

BUT! the GPF was supposed to be held in France and got moved to Turin, so...Turin is the new France!:hachimaki: (hey it isn't even that far)

I'm putting this thought in the universe! Bring Zuzu luck&health, Turin! I swear if he gets hurt again and doesn't come to compete to this side of the Alps I'm suing the skating gods AND my country! Also, what the heck, it's the place that brought OGM to Plu-san and Shi-chan, it MUST mean something, right???