General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, honeytea said:

What happened..?

So I see some had posted a few parts of it here on the Planet. We get to go deeper into his mind as he tells what he is feeling and his thoughts. It’s not rainbows and sunshine I am scared to go on Twitter now.

Edit: Please don’t read them unless you’re mentally prepared very well.

40 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Yeah, "no rules, just bullets". I hate you ISU!

I am officially going to stuff the judges with their f***g bullets next time they go wild with the scores!

:volcano:

Edit: sorry guys.  It is just too much. Hearing this from Raf... who said he is Yuzu's fan... What exactly is he fanboying about then? The costumes? :13877886: I had hope he is going to lead Nathan to better performance. Guess it's not happening.

Maybe he loves Yuzu’s skating too but skip artistry of his skater to win since judges will give hish marks anyway, why waste energy and increase the risk right?

23 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I'm pretty sure this is an old interview, I remember the 'one foot two foot' part of the quote. Unless he's been saying the same thing like a catchphrase for a while. 

Its old but this is new

21 minutes ago, Veveco said:

The video does have the SkateAmerica sign in the background so it's probably not from Saitama, indeed.

19 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Even if it is old, it makes me really angry. Unless it's from the time when figure skating hasn't been invented yet. 

I think it's not from this season at all, it's from before Nathan became the artistic complete skater according to the US hype machine. I mean they were still trying, but no one was buying. There was a time when 'actually Boyang has really tried and improved his SS drastically, Nathan needs to catch up with that' was not such a rare thing to hear.

7 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

So I see some had posted a few parts of it here on the Planet. We get to go deeper into his mind as he tells what he is feeling and his thoughts. It’s not rainbows and sunshine I am scared to go on Twitter now.

Edit: Please don’t read them unless you’re mentally prepared very well.

I see.. But I'd love his that honest aspect, too.. Thank you for advice! 

11 minutes ago, Bilge said:

Maybe he loves Yuzu’s skating too but skip artistry of his skater to win since judges will give hish marks anyway, why waste energy and increase the risk right?

Its old but this is new

e9e.jpg

Who tf gives interviews like this about all his students?!