General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, Tee said:

There are people having an issue with this?

:13877886:

Yuzu is apparently too good for this world. Even his brain is on different level and some people don't have a chance to understand. I am sad. 

Isn't it like when the protagonist have a goal/strong enemy, he work hard and went through lots of drama, finally beat that enemy and reach top. Just the moment you think everything is fine and easy now another yet stronger enemy appears and the cycle start again :68468287: 

Before the olympics after his injury everyone said "he did not have to push for that, he did not need Lz to win, his quality was enough" etc. and he really didn't but now, thanks to judges, he is beatable again (although i think a claen yuzu still is unbeatable but who knows people keep adding more quads) and its back to the beginning, he's got to be stronger again while he already is on another level *sigh*

Okay, now that Yuzu's season is over, I'm taking a semi-hiatus from forums (i.e. basically just looking at pictures and fangirling and occasional translating, no discussions or anything) to catch up on some work stuff I've been putting off due to Worlds and some annoying life distractions. There will be no more talk of scores or Nathan Chen from me unless Nathan takes a cute picture with Yuzu or I figure out which former classmate or coworker of mine it was that his hairstyle reminded me of at the gala or he decides to take a hiatus from skating to focus on school or something.

Yuzu asked us to believe in him and support him, and that's what I'll do. He's far from stupid, I'm sure he'll make the right decisions, and I hope people keep in mind that the right decisions for him could very well be decisions they disagree with or would never make for themselves, but that doesn't make them any less right for him.

He still beat world records with two programs that weren't even designed for maximum points. He's still the first to score 200+ and 300+ under the new system, and that it only lasted 5 minutes can never change that he was indeed the first.

Honestly, I never said it because I didn't think it was realistic for him to do safely, but if he thinks it might be, I won't second guess that and will just say that I've wanted to see him do all the types of quads for a very, very long time. :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow: If he can, it will be glorious. If he can't, he's still Yuzu. No scores can change, "There are good skaters, there are great skaters, and then there's Yuzuru Hanyu."

24 minutes ago, ruruzest said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This confirms what we all know about N’s skating style

Yeah, "no rules, just bullets". I hate you ISU!

I am officially going to stuff the judges with their f***g bullets next time they go wild with the scores!

:volcano:

Edit: sorry guys.  It is just too much. Hearing this from Raf... who said he is Yuzu's fan... What exactly is he fanboying about then? The costumes? :13877886: I had hope he is going to lead Nathan to better performance. Guess it's not happening.

16 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Yeah, "no rules, just bullets". I hate you ISU!

I am officially going to stuff the judges with their f***g bullets next time they go wild with the scores!

:volcano:

Edit: sorry guys.  It is just too much. Hearing this from Raf... who said he is Yuzu's fan... What exactly is he fanboying about then? The costumes? :13877886: I had hope he is going to lead Nathan to better performance. Guess it's not happening.

I'm pretty sure this is an old interview, I remember the 'one foot two foot' part of the quote. Unless he's been saying the same thing like a catchphrase for a while. 

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I'm pretty sure this is an old interview, I remember the 'one foot two foot' part of the quote. Unless he's been saying the same thing like a catchphrase for a while. 

The video does have the SkateAmerica sign in the background so it's probably not from Saitama, indeed.

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Even if it is old, it makes me really angry. Unless it's from the time when figure skating hasn't been invented yet.