General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, jinxxoo said:

Thank God. Wonder why Gabby said yuzu will be there, maybe gala?

I admit I'm surprised, but good for him.

I would love for him to do the gala, but I'm not sure how likely that is... he might get crucified again, especially since I'm not sure Japan can win this year, even with Shoma, Rika and Kaori on the team...

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I admit I'm surprised, but good for him.

I would love for him to do the gala, but I'm not sure how likely that is... he might get crucified again, especially since I'm not sure Japan can win this year, even with Shoma, Rika and Kaori on the team...

Considering ID and pairs, I'd say Japan's chances aren't that great at gold. Probably Russia? 

Thank goodness Yuzu isn’t going there. If he comes over for the gala, he’s welcome anytime. He can even perform twice, if he likes to. 

Just now, jinxxoo said:

Considering ID and pairs, I'd say Japan's chances aren't that great at gold. Probably Russia? 

Yeah, Russia is likely to win this time. More balance overall. 

So, this season is really over. About result, mixed and bit unfinished feeling season. But after OG seeing yuzuru at competition is pure respect and joy. 

I really liked all of Otonal, Origin and Haru yo koi. Thank yuzu for performance I will repeat forever. 

Take care your self and see you at Faoi.  Maybe he will go back to Canada and keep ninza mode until Ice shows. Already miss him.

After waiting 121 days and  5 days gone so fast. 

Forgive the essay LMAO:

Maybe Yuzu just wants to fanboy over team Japan and watch WTT. Or of course the most likely one, he will go to the gala.

The WC in Saitama was quite an experience for me. I saw firsthand on how people love and support Yuzu.

Not only by his  countrymen but also from all over the globe. People flying in, fighting for the tickets, waking up early, queing in the cold, finding the best seats in practices, throwing the poohs and brining other gifts. It is not easy to be loved like that.  There are a lot of medal favorites per discipline, but there is only one crowd favorite.

About his new goals, skating is special to him. And he thinks its the ultimate accomplishment to win over everyone and do all that can be done.

Sure he is 24, has injuries, asthama and can be frail. But I believe his will is bigger than any of that. That is why he is a champion.

Yeah he will loose some battles, but it does not mean he will lose this war.

And for the question of is it all worth it? I think the answer is yes. We all do some illogoical things for happines and love.

Because Yuzu doesn't want to regret anything. Why did he leave Japan? Why did he choose to study online instead of a normal Uni life? He rejected numerous opportunities to earn more money in imo. He knows the price of his goals. I am sure he is even aware of the possible consequences even just be referring to Plu-san.

He is aware we are worried and is sorry, but like he said let's trust him. He is asking us to continue to support him on this troublesome journey.

And if by doing that I can contribute to his happiness, even if he doesn't know I exsist its fine. Because in return he has made me happy.

And as far as I am concerned, he is worth it.

So come season 2019-2020, the satellites of the universe are ready to take you on. :hachimaki:

To be headed by our overlord: :darklordyuzu:

And, asked about Yuzuru Hanyu's long-term plans, specifically for Beijing 2022, he said: "Do I think he can physically maintain this? The answer would be yes."

Remember, the full interview with Orser will be available on Olympic Channel in the week ahead

Brian neverunderestimatemrhanyu Orser

source: https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/stories/live/detail/2019-figure-skating-world-championships-live-day-seven/

9 hours ago, Louitunes said:

I know the feeling of family who couldn't give a.......  Rang my sister to tell her there was a replay on BBC n she said.  "Lovely Lou..... You just enjoy it".  In other words. No chance in hell will she tune in!!!   It's frustrating.. Why carn't they see..... Boy's a spangly sparkling, joyful, creative, flying cattish/alien, God like genius. :hihi: Yes I'm talking about you m'boy! 

I forced my sister to watch with me :68556365: she admits he's awesome but couldn't stop complaining about zu's costumes :10814716: smh she doesn't understand aesthetic

2 hours ago, kelly said:

9 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

aah thank God, I was worried they'll force him :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: I wish he can rest and fully heal his ankle now.. I wonder if sho's gonna be okay :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

4 hours ago, kelly said:

It sounds clear to me though? I hear her say "Yuzu is doing team trophy..."

4 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

"we're all like WHAT?!"

same, gabby, same :13877886:

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

Well, he's been skating like that for months now, apparently. One more week probably won't make such a difference at this point :idk:

(Am I trying to convince myself? Of course I am :13877886:)

I do also hear "team trophy" quite clearly. But we don't know where she got it from and whether it's a reliable source. I have a feeling though that he'll go, personally.

4 hours ago, Vulnavia said:

It definitely sounds like "Yuzu's doing team trophy" to me, but not sure about what's said after that. But I guess we'll know for sure in a few hours.

4 hours ago, kelly said:

I think she could've talked to him directly too since after saying that Yuzu is doing WTT I hear her say "... and I was like WHAT?? and he's like 'I am!'"

I hear "oh my god, Yuzu's doing his tea down and we're all like - " 

"WHAT?"

"We're all just chillin' "

The sound isn't particularly good, there's a lot of background noise. So yeah, I really can't hear clearly what she says he's doing. But even without that, it makes sense he'd do team trophy unless he's too injured to. He is Japan's big gun right now.