General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Unpopular opinion, even to me who wishes to go to Montreal, but i do wish he can take a year off just to heal his body. 

As someone who plans to go to both Torino and Montreal, I'd be relieved if he took the year off. Sad not to see him, but thrilled not to have to worry about him. Such is the life of a fanyu. 

2 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

As someone who plans to go to both Torino and Montreal, I'd be relieved if he took the year off. Sad not to see him, but thrilled not to have to worry about him. Such is the life of a fanyu. 

Was my wish at the start of the season.

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

He's in Japan ... unfortunately,  he can't escape the media. I wonder if he's doing WTT. I hope not. Go back to Canada, Zuzu, rest and heal... sigh

He saved Japan's face at home worlds. On destroyed ankle and painkillers. And he said he slept 3 hours? Let him rest, for God's sake.

So I just made my mother watch Yuzu's FS. I am apparently living in a different dimension, 'cause she basically said: "He skated like a machine with no emotions at all. And why is he not smiling?". 

:13877886::13877886::13877886::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:  :banginghead::banginghead::banginghead:

I was like "MOM, HE SKATED ON PAINKILLERS!!!!! AND THAT IS THE MURDERFACE!!!!"

Oh it's so tiring to try to enfanyu your relatives.

The only satisfying thing is, my mom said Nathan is much worse. And "He is only jumping. Why is he waving his hands like that all the time?" :rofl: Yeah, sorry Nathan.

30 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

So I just made my mother watch Yuzu's FS. I am apparently living in a different dimension, 'cause she basically said: "He skated like a machine with no emotions at all. And why is he not smiling?". 

:13877886::13877886::13877886::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:  :banginghead::banginghead::banginghead:

I was like "MOM, HE SKATED ON PAINKILLERS!!!!! AND THAT IS THE MURDERFACE!!!!"

Oh it's so tiring to try to enfanyu your relatives.

The only satisfying thing is, my mom said Nathan is much worse. And "He is only jumping. Why is he waving his hands like that all the time?" :rofl: Yeah, sorry Nathan.

I know the feeling of family who couldn't give a.......  Rang my sister to tell her there was a replay on BBC n she said.  "Lovely Lou..... You just enjoy it".  In other words. No chance in hell will she tune in!!!   It's frustrating.. Why carn't they see..... Boy's a spangly sparkling, joyful, creative, flying cattish/alien, God like genius. :hihi: Yes I'm talking about you m'boy! 

11 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

I know the feeling of family who couldn't give a.......  Rang my sister to tell her there was a replay on BBC n she said.  "Lovely Lou..... You just enjoy it".  In other words. No chance in hell will she tune in!!!   It's frustrating.. Why carn't they see..... Boy's a spangly sparkling, joyful, creative, flying cattish/alien, God like genius. :hihi: Yes I'm talking about you m'boy! 

I'm glad my mom likes Yuzu. I even showed her my other favorites (like Jason) and she said she still liked Yuzu's style better. Then today I showed her the gif of him helping the mascot at the gala and she said he's so cute and wants one "just like him." Ah, don't we all, mom, don't we all... 

2 minutes ago, virgola said:

Healing, trying 2 new programms....time is not enough and September comes so quickly.

He really should rest for a while

Just now, Paskud said:

No, he shouldn't. Otherwise he will end like Patrick. And HE knows it.

Both versions are true. The important thing is, HE knows best what to do. Yuzu asked us to stay with him an believe in his decisions.

I will do that, no matter what he does next. If he wants to jump 4A tomorrow, I am going to support his decision.

:7938863:

14 minutes ago, guitarist said:

I'm glad my mom likes Yuzu. I even showed her my other favorites (like Jason) and she said she still liked Yuzu's style better. Then today I showed her the gif of him helping the mascot at the gala and she said he's so cute and wants one "just like him." Ah, don't we all, mom, don't we all... 

My mum watched the FS replay last night on Eurosport UK..  she only saw Yuzu and Nathan. Probably the last time my mother watched skating was back in the days of Torvill and Dean. However much to my delight, she said "oh the first guy in the black and gold is extremely good, the other guy is good, but definitely not in the same league at the first guy" She couldn't believe when i told her that "the other guy" won.. But without doubt Yuzu is gaining fans daily worldwide, in Nathan's case i think his fans will only ever be his fellow country people.