General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, sophiang said:

i am not ok..............i feel sad and sick after watching sp

i know he is nervous...i know he want to do his best with his home-crowd.......

but i hate to see him sad and unhappy

can anyone give me a hug here? :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

Don't worry boys a fighter.  Sending a virtual hug. X

:happy: 

“Well I’m very very kuyashii but I sort of don’t want [newspapers] to just write ‘kuyashii’ on the front page...ah, maybe you’ll write ‘my mind went blank’, that’s no good either....please don’t write it!” (2/2)

I am so grateful for the planet and the satellites for the support. :grouphug:

Though I've been through PC, the fact that those programs (Ballad no1 & SEIMEI) were like Yuzu's old friends that he knows well and they know him well too so they could really help him. But having 2 completely new programs for the season and getting over an injury that forced him to be away from the competitions over 3 months during the season is really a big thing. I guess Yuzu being extra nervous is really a natural reaction. 

I feel drained right now but luckily I'm off tomorrow (yay good job to book myself a day off a month ago). I'll go out for a nice lunch tomorrow with my hubbie to appreciate life. All these bad thoughts about the judges and the unfair world order makes me forget we're still much much better off than when we're before PC.

Times like these I’m grateful that there is the Planet where all of us can share our worries as well as encouragement. I’m all alone here and it would be even more frustrating if there’s no one to talk to and understand. :softYuzu:

18 hours ago, nagini said:

Hello, i’m Yuzuru Hanyu! I’m 5 years old! 

Ohhh, holding your leg that way makes Y-spirals much easier. He's always demonstrating good technique. Thanks, Yuzu! Also, please put that in a program!

10 hours ago, Freyuru said:

This is a sooo funny, he really is eyeballing his Rolex!!!

Well, it is shiny and metallic. :68468287:

EDIT: Wait, I just noticed that Yuzu kinda rolled his eyes and shook his head, and I got a little upset thinking, "Oh, no, was Yuzu being mean!?" So I looked up how much Rolex watches cost... :omg: Okay, unless that was some kind of inside joke between him and Boyang, he probably shouldn't have done it on camera, but wow, that is one superfluously expensive watch brand. I hope they're at least sturdy.

Wrapping up some thoughts about Yuzu's SP:

• I had weird feeling about his first 4S jump before his program began. It turns out my "sixth sense" is accurate.
  • Review his sp: except the first jump popped out which makes a regrettable mistake, the rest of the program is majestic and superb.
  • Now, I am Zen to his sp result, which does not totally disadvantage him. From previous practice videos, we see he is truly happy to come back.  
  • His kuyashi energy will invigorate his FS. We need keep our faith in Origin.

Ps: I almost bite my fingers to bleed cuz goddam I'm too nervous.

:squishedPooh:

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

I just rewatched Yuzu's SP with a cooled down mind ... Sal mistake aside, it was a thing of beauty! Just breathtaking! :love:

i agree and even if i'm not a big fan of the music that step sequence alone made my day.

I feel sorry for him but he's a fighter :7562096:

As Ichiro Suzuki announced his retirement, almost all expected news on figure skating has gone on TV :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Is this good to calm us down?  Or, it has just contained our feeling for a while?

Okay, tomorrow is another day, and the day after tomorrow is another day too!  Don't ask me what I'm talking :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190321-00000147-dal-spo