General Yuzuru Chat

I've been practically dragging myself this past three weeks because of very VERY hard things that happened to me in the space of two days. I haven't felt this low in more than five years.

My squish box is completely broken, but all day i've had H&L stuck in my head.

So i decided to watch the Helsinki skate.

It reminded me that miracles exist. That we have the power to change our situations and come out victorious no matter what gets thrown in our way.

My heart hurts so so much, but watching that performance again it just makes me think that i can overcome this, and even if i feel this low, i can come back from the bottom and get to the top.

While i can't feel happiness right now, Yuzu still reminds me that hope never dies. And i'm so thankful for everything he's given us.

If anyone needs a bit of a boost:

2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Nice moments from the Olympics! It was probably taken before the start of the gala :) 

Great! Hope we'll be able to see more of these moments then.

Ah, sorry, a long day! Silly of me. And a bit of wishful thinking. 

That “wake up” was pertinent, Mr Fernández. 

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Ah, sorry, a long day! Silly of me. And a bit of wishful thinking. 

That “wake up” was pertinent, Mr Fernández. 

For a moment I also thought it may be new (Yuzu looks the same :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:) but then I saw their outfits and the purple background behind Satoko :) 

If the news are true Javi will be soon in Japan :) Maybe he'll get invited to the gala and we'll see similar clips <-- this is wishing thinking :) 

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I've been practically dragging myself this past three weeks because of very VERY hard things that happened to me in the space of two days. I haven't felt this low in more than five years.

My squish box is completely broken, but all day i've had H&L stuck in my head.

So i decided to watch the Helsinki skate.

It reminded me that miracles exist. That we have the power to change our situations and come out victorious no matter what gets thrown in our way.

My heart hurts so so much, but watching that performance again it just makes me think that i can overcome this, and even if i feel this low, i can come back from the bottom and get to the top.

While i can't feel happiness right now, Yuzu still reminds me that hope never dies. And i'm so thankful for everything he's given us.

If anyone needs a bit of a boost:

Thank you @Hydroblade    Thank you Yuzuru