General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I would have bet my next salary that he doesn't want to drop his beloved 4T+3A+SEQ :laughing:

Fingers crossed that he sticks to this layout.

I seem to remember he had the 4Lo planned in his Olympic Seimei,  but left it out after his great short and then taking the lower risk option, calculating his best chances for winning.  He might do the same at Worlds, depending on how everyone is placed after the short and their Free if skating before Yuzu - always the tactician!

:gla:

Intellectually I know that of course Yuzuru will have submitted a layout of planned content, and this layout would probably be the same as before, and that in order to compete he needs to do some skating and some spins and things and possibly a jump or two, but seeing it in print makes me really nervous. My stomach clenched up looking at it. :laughing:

1 minute ago, fyere0 said:

Intellectually I know that of course Yuzuru will have submitted a layout of planned content, and this layout would probably be the same as before, and that in order to compete he needs to do some skating and some spins and things and possibly a jump or two, but seeing it in print makes me really nervous. My stomach clenched up looking at it. :laughing:

I know, right? I had myself convinced that I wasn't THAT nervous about Worlds and I wouldn't get THAT attached to the outcome... until I saw the planned content. Now it's real, and turns out I am in fact very nervous and do care who wins. :59227c768286a__s:

Now if Yuzu will just come out of hiding so I know he actually made it to Worlds...

2 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

Only placed off podium ONCE in past 8 years. :hachimaki:  Amazing!

Actually, if you count in his Grand Prix qualifiers, it's only twice isn't it?  And NHK 2014-15 he had all the excuse in the world, seeing as it was after THAT Cup of China....