General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I think as much as TCC protects its own, Gabby wouldn't have delayed posting that picture until after Yuzu had left... I think that picture was taken the day it was posted but that Yuzu did indeed take off right after that. So he most likely arrived yesterday. Any earlier is unlikely, IMO. But who knows lol

If that's true, I'm glad. Any less time and it would be hard to get properly adjusted to jet lag and all...

Don't know when he arrives/arrived in Japan on what plane but those who are flying in/to/from Japan by ANA may see this message from Yuzu while they are on the plane.

Rough translation:
"Wish "from now on" after overcoming hardships brings much happiness than "until now" did."

2 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

ETA, that being said, it's very possible he'll pull a first practice at Pyeongchang this time, too. Show up, do some stroking, a few singles, slam a 3A and walk out. That wouldn't be too demanding, regardless of when he arrives lol

Pyeonchang practice 2.0. Stroking, only singles, then 4A SBAM OUT OF NOWHERE and then out. 

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Pyeonchang practice 2.0. Stroking, only singles, then 4A SBAM OUT OF NOWHERE and then out. 

Well, I didn't want to be the one to say it, so I settled for a modest 4Lo, but that was my first thought, too lol The most epic mic drop ever. (And then maybe not even do it in competition, because "I don't need it and it's not quite perfect for showing yet".)

Lol. I expected to see photos of his arrival when I woke up... guess he wasnt on the only flight leaving Toronto for Tokyo yesterday... or if he was they got him out secretly. Or he got there earlier this week. Good job, yuzu. his ability to hide upon arrival in Japan is great. Hmmm... some celebrities get whisked out side doors, wonder if he gets that there too... makes sense.