General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, faeline said:

All I can think of now is a competitive knitter knitting at hyper speed going "ZETTAI KATSU!" :muahaha:

I can just picture a hurricane of baby booties flying off those needles in all directions, and miles of  cable-stitched lace trailing behind

7 hours ago, liv said:

This reminds me of absolutely hilarious pictures you see from time to time on the internet that show signs from around the world with hilarious attempts at English translations for things like restaurants, or signs etc.. The people have tried their best, maybe using computer translation programs, but the number of double meanings that result have me in stitches.

Actually I'm not surprised.  I remember reading some years ago where a person who is one of the editors of the Oxford English Dictionary, which is the standard reference work for researches in the English language, stated that the English language has more double entendres than any other language on earth, a large portion of the of the kind we call 'off-color'.   That's not surprising when one realizes also that the English language has more words than any other language on earth, mainly due to its unequaled ability to absorb words from other languages.

11 hours ago, PoohCannelle said:

Perhaps the persons who came across your post didn't know the answer to this (as I did, I'm very sorry :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq::tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: ). Putting a friendly reminder isn't being a jerk :)

It is sometimes hard when the thread (not to say other threads, and forums, given the date) is moving very fast... many many times questions aren't answered because people don't know and think someone who does will answer instead. And then get distracted by things like Google Translate's naked gameplaying Yuzus :omg:

Just now, TallyT said:

sorry, messed up edit

My guess isthat he has  either already flown and landed ( yesterday or before), or they are currently in the air.... which would get him there late Sunday afternoon Japan time. 

If he left earlier then, well done Yuzu, for avoiding detection upon arrival....if he is on the flight right now, well, we will know in a few hours.