General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Okay, sorry if I'm coming across as a jerk, but I'm just feeling really mad that no one is noticing my post about my recent fan mail to Yuzuru Hanyu. I get that you are talking about his group picture with other people, but I'm trying to ask anyone if he might reply to it and have also posted it before (in the links with my last post). Can someone just answer me or not? It's pretty rude to be ignored here in this forum you know. :(

It's great that you're trying to send your creations.

I am sorry you didn't get an answer from anyone. However, I wouldn't exactly call this ignoring or even rude. You know, there are many people on this forum, threads (especially this one) are increasing by large number of posts... I don't think anyone would say "yeah, I am going to ignore this". People have lots on their minds. We are dry cacti right now. So it's quite hard to compete with photo af the actual Yuzuru Hanyu. 

:xD:

And even if you read this forum every day, it's hard to read each post line-by-line. Some may just end up being overlooked.

My advice - if you want your post to stand out and be read, add a bunch of pictures - that will increase your chances to get an answer. I bet many people scan this forum visualy and prefer to read posts with pictures first...

Don't worry, we are not trying to ignore you on purpose. :7938863: 

So yesterday evening I saw that very short fujitv snippet regarding Hope and Legacy and Origin.. it was sooo short but I have never seen Yuzuru 'on tv' so the quality of the frame was great and it was exciting. Also up close viewing of the Origin costume. Was there a streaming party for it last night and I missed it, or did any one of you see it?

Hi guys! It has been such a long time since I last post due to work but also because of that I just realized most of the FS videos on youtube has been taken down especially all those hard work sub put on by Yuzuru's fans. So I just wanted to inform I did save some of the videos in case those who subbed on youtube need it. I screen record it with the sub on to save as my collection like this one for World 2017. So anyone need one can just ask and I can send them if I have it.

7 hours ago, Cynthia said:

Okay, sorry if I'm coming across as a jerk, but I'm just feeling really mad that no one is noticing my post about my recent fan mail to Yuzuru Hanyu. I get that you are talking about his group picture with other people, but I'm trying to ask anyone if he might reply to it and have also posted it before (in the links with my last post).

Perhaps the persons who came across your post didn't know the answer to this (as I did, I'm very sorry :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq::tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: ). Putting a friendly reminder isn't being a jerk :)

OMG, the blog post. He sounded so pumped. The way he said the word 勝利 (victory) so emphatically! :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:Thinking about Worlds, maybe?

That sure was motivating for my practice later. 

And this has nothing to do with anything except maybe that Yuzu likes cats, but it is cute and I must share that my cat is now falling asleep sitting up for some reason.... :68468287:

11 hours ago, liv said:

A person can say, in english, * I have nothing on* ( meaning nothing going on), but it is fun to take it as literally *nothing ON* which is even more fun when you read that that is when he likes to play *games*, ahem.  Worth a good giggle, these translations. 

I'd love to see Yuzu's face if he learned about this particular (mis)translation!!!!!

Would he be:  :crazyshit:

or: :1:

or:  :hihi:

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

Yuzuru's name - always butchered. Even Olympic Channel isn't safe :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I read the post and the tweet and just realised after you said its butchered. My mind just autocorrects it 

also what i love about those doodles is that they don't show his face directly most of the times which i think makes it more like him

I tested Google translate (Japanese ---> German) with Yuzu's latest blog entry just for fun and this is what I got :xD:

Hallo, alle zusammen . Es ist eine Hanyu-Saite. 

Heute möchte ich über die Quelle meiner Leidenschaft sprechen. 
Die Quelle meiner Leidenschaft ist der Sieg. Wenn Sie leidenschaftlich sind, können Sie viele Falten von Menschen bekommen. Ohne meine Leidenschaft zu vergessen, würde ich gerne mein Skate-Leben ausprobieren! 
Dann noch einen schönen Tag!

My English translation (as close as possible):
Hello, everyone. It is a Hanyu-string.

Today I want to talk about the source of my passion.
The source of my passion is victory. If you're passionate, you can get many wrinkles from people. Without forgetting my passion, I'd like to try out my skating life!
Have a nice day!

I think, KOSÉ would be desperate about the part with the wrinkles :laughing: