General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 1 hora, kaerb said:

I hope he will treasure the times when he's not skating and take care with injuries. Rather than saying 'gold medal, gold medal', I'd like him to take care of his body. Yeah I want to see him. Like we did back then, I want to joke around together again.

“I hope he will treasure the times when he's not skating and take care with injuries. Rather than saying 'gold medal, gold medal', I'd like him to take care of his body. Yeah I want to see him. Like we did back then, I want to joke around together again.“

:sadPooh::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

6 minutes ago, Fay said:

Aw it's nice to see Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq: Everyone looks great!

8 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Hi. It's been a while since the last time I posted in this thread. I've been busy and a bit away from FS and this forum. Last week, on my way back to this planet I made a brief stop at Sendai and found this in a kiosk in Sendai station called NewDays.

Hide contents

Ysw12Tg.jpg

These are "Kaburimono Panda-san" cosplaying local specialties in various places in Japan, and there was "figure skating panda" among Sendai Pandas which apparently is Otonal Panda. These pandas are packed in a small envelope with a fortune slip, and these fortune slips include quite funny ones such as "Panda luck" and "Cat luck" which says you can make your wishes come true by meowing sweetly. Don't know if Yuzu knows about this panda, or how it was included in this series, but the shape of the collar represents the costume pretty well and it made me miss Otonal soooo much. If you visit Sendai anytime soon, please take a look at this Otonal panda on the package.

Otonal panda looks so cute. Thank you for sharing this with us. :) 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Also came across this, but it seems pretty old 

Nice photo. Seems like a photo taken during ACI this season. I recognize Tracy's clothes.
Hopefully, we'll see Yuzu soon in an official practice in a competition like this for the first time in a while...

10 時間前, kaerbさんが言いました:

After the ceremony, we went back to the classroom and spoke about various things and took photos, and he wrote 'niku' (meat) on my forehead. 

Thank you for your great translation! Apparently, Yuzuru meant this by writing 肉 on Masanori's forehead. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinnikuman

This manga was sooooo popular among the boys, I was also watching its anime when I was a kid :laughing: