General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, Lily* said:

I love love love the KOSE's CM! The images, the words, and his voice, everything is perfect :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

People are guessing it was a mistake/false start. No official press release yet. Can't wait for it!:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

I have to say having Yuzu advertise skincare products is such a good fit :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: I've been thinking this will surely happen at some point (or should happen!) so glad to see it come true

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

This new ad makes me wonder though. Yuzu claimed he doesn't do anything to his skin. But, he chooses sponsors based on them making products he actually uses.  Hmm. Is his secret out? It does seem unfair to the world to give him skin like that without him putting any effort into it - even through puberty!

They made a 4.5 min. long interview with him which is not available now, maybe he was talking about things like his skin care routine :P 

32 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

They made a 4.5 min. long interview with him which is not available now, maybe he was talking about things like his skin care routine :P 

No he talked about figure skating only (what else could you have expected? He ain't giving his secret away)

I absolutely love the tone of his voice in the new CM!

And do you guys know that the bid at the end was almost settled by the number 7121994 yen?? But then the final bidder added another 1000 yen and made it 7122994 :notamused:

21 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

jk, he'd never tell the real secret ;) 

Being the fact he is actually an ageless alien from another planet? Hence , why no suit fits him either...He doesn't have the body of a normal human being XD

4 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

Yuzu is Pooh Bear.

I was gonna post this but I see you beat me to it XD Also, can we get a milking emoticon?? I appreciate the bear edit they added to his face though, so cute!

Guys, Sorry if i'm going to bring the mood down but i need to express and release my pain for 2 years and REALLY NEED HELP.Knowing Yuzu is one of the best thing in my life but knowing figure skating is worst thing that comes along. I'm haunted with the stress about figure skating about 2 years. Bias judging, hating and so many more. I lost hope to watch figure skating with happiness again. The worst thing is the bad feeling comes with Yuzu.When I thinking of him sometime it's gave me courage and happiness but sometime it's come with stressful question. Why everything is so unfair to him? Why the judge always try to bring him down and push others up? Why wasn't he born Am**can or Ca*****n? Why Why Why then follow up with despair that it will never be fair for him. It's really stressful. I try to focus on my study and games to forget everything but I fear that one day I might forget him to or even blame him for all the stress. PLEASE HELP ME, I'm really sad and hopeless right now.

It would be so wonderful if Yuzu spilled his skincare secrets, but there very well might be no secret other than good genes. 

But as someone whose coworkers would probably faint if they saw what my skin looks like without a ton of makeup, I will buy that moisturizer and pray! :laughing: If it improves anything, you all will be the first to know.

...Oh, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall of TCC after they all see that video. 

And anyanee, hang in there, it's not Yuzu's fault, and despite all the bias and such, he's still widely acknowledged as the best skater of his generation if not of all time. A few points less than he deserves or a few imaginary URs have not held him back much if at all. I'll never understand where the Helsinki judges saw an underrotation on that gorgeous quad loop, but hey, he got the world record and the gold medal anyway! If the world of figure skating were really as bleak as you're imagining, this place would be a lot less positive and fun. Yes, a lot of us are worried about Worlds, but mostly because of his ankle, not because of judging or anything. Just look at the thousands of fans who follow him all over the world to competitions. They wouldn't spend all that time and money for someone who was doomed to fail because of hate and bias.

5 minutes ago, utsukushii3A said:

It would be so wonderful if Yuzu spilled his skincare secrets, but there very well might be no secret other than good genes. 

But as someone whose coworkers would probably faint if they saw what my skin looks like without a ton of makeup, I will buy that moisturizer and pray! :laughing: If it improves anything, you all will be the first to know.

...Oh, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall of TCC after they all see that video. 

And anyanee, hang in there, it's not Yuzu's fault, and despite all the bias and such, he's still widely acknowledged as the best skater of his generation if not of all time. A few points less than he deserves or a few imaginary URs (I'm looking at you, Helsinki quad loop...) have not held him back much if at all. If the world of figure skating were really as bleak as you're imagining, this place would be a lot less positive and fun. Yes, a lot of us are worried about Worlds, but mostly because of his ankle, not because of judging or anything. Just look at the thousands of fans who follow him all over the world to competitions. They wouldn't spend all that time and money for someone who was doomed to fail because of hate and bias.

I understand everything you said. I absolutely know it's not his fault but I can't stop myself from thinking bad things. I feel really sorry to him. But I can't stand all the stress anymore. What can I do to stop all of these before it ruins my life?

7 minutes ago, anyanee said:

I understand everything you said. I absolutely know it's not his fault but I can't stop myself from thinking bad things. I feel really sorry to him. But I can't stand all the stress anymore. What can I do to stop all of these before it ruins my life?

You can pray, and maybe take a break from FS for a while. If not, at least read/watch some of the good things coaches and other skaters and the news say about him instead. There's certainly no shortage of it. It's your brain, of course you can stop yourself from thinking bad things. And he's probably the last person in the world who would want anyone feeling sorry for him. 

5 minutes ago, utsukushii3A said:

You can pray, and maybe take a break from FS for a while. If not, at least read some of the good things coaches and other skaters and the news say about him instead. There's certainly no shortage of it. It's your brain, of course you can stop yourself from thinking bad things. And he's probably the last person in the world who would want anyone feeling sorry for him. 

Yeah, I stop watching fs for awhile( and probably not come back again) now but when it's come to Yuzu those though sometimes slip in to my mind. I just want him to be my beautiful memory forever. When I'm growing up and look back I want him to be my cause of happiness, this is why am so sad. Thanks for the advice.