General Yuzuru Chat

44 minutes ago, freyaminnie said:

I think the gift option only show up on Android phone. The LINE App on iOS phone does not have gift option. And  I don't think you cannot use gift option from browser or line PC. 

I heard that as well but it’s odd. The one time I saw it appear I was on my iPhone, but not on the Line app. I actually opened the link in my Messenger app and it actually showed me the option to gift it for 244 yen vs 100 coins which is what I usually see. But I think once I tried to login to pay it never showed it again on my Messenger app browser no matter how I tried. I’ll have to see if I can try this on my Android device later and install the VPN on that. At least I know I was able to purchase it to one account, it’s just not the Line account I normally use. 

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:45 AM, Danibellerika said:

Oops, this isn't a reply to a quote from Danibellerika, but just a comment from me---don't know how to fix it---sorry.

Sadly, the stamps are not available for LINE users outside of Japan. Sometimes there is a gift option on my iOS phone for some stamps, but not this one. Couldn't get my daughter who has LINE from Japan to "gift" them to me either, because it didn't work!  Noticed there were lots of comments from users outside Japan who also wanted to be able to download the stamps.

23 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yuzuru hanyu na- i helka tar-!!

https://funtranslations.com/quenya

15 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I can't get this to back-translate...what does it say? Not fluent in Quenya, myself

Also, when I put it into Google, a bunch of scientific papers about ankle joints come up...from Finland and Poland...:notamused:

Sorry I should have posted English one as well. It's quite simple..."Yuzuru Hanyu is the ice king!" and that's all:10742288:

It only translates from English to Quenya so I am still searching for Japanese - Quenya translator...:68468287:

ETA: I've found something else. This one will let you generate an elf name. So I've used Yuzu's full name and gender "Male" :68468287: and age "Youth" and it came up with this.

JCeSQJ0.png

18 минут назад, Old Cat Lady сказал:

Made the mistake of scrolling through my YouTube play lists before bed. :crybaby:

There's more deleted symbols than videos now. One of my favorite videos is Kuyashi Zu from 2017 4CC and now almost all the LGC vids are gone. Way to make myself  depressed right before I have to sleep 

It's a disaster, really. Download everything you can still get (am I saying something illegal?)

2 時間前, kichesさんが言いました:

I heard that as well but it’s odd. The one time I saw it appear I was on my iPhone, but not on the Line app. I actually opened the link in my Messenger app and it actually showed me the option to gift it for 244 yen vs 100 coins which is what I usually see. But I think once I tried to login to pay it never showed it again on my Messenger app browser no matter how I tried. I’ll have to see if I can try this on my Android device later and install the VPN on that. At least I know I was able to purchase it to one account, it’s just not the Line account I normally use. 

The LINE app for iPhones doesn't have a gift option, but you can do that through LINE STORE website.

13 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I don't think it's so much the chest/waist ratio that's odd, though I think his is still more pronounced than average.  In side by sides with Boyang and Nathan, Yuzu seems to be similar in the chest and shoulders, if not even a little broader in the shoulders, and slightly smaller in the waist but not by that much, and your numbers above seem to support that.  What's odd is that most skinny guys tend to be straight up and down from that point on but Yuzu's hips flare out more. The "ideal" hip/waist ratio for men is .9 and for women it's .6-.8 - female celebrities tend to be very close to .7.  Going by the wax figure measurements, Yuzu's is about .77 so the "normal shoulders" and the slightly bigger hips are working together to create the illusion of the extra small waist - though his waist is actually extra small, just not as extra small as it appears.  Of the world class skaters, I can only think of Tomono, juniors, and females that have a smaller waist.

Squeeeeeeeaaal!!!  I have to download line just to get these stamps.  Now I need to figure out someone willing to talk to me :scratch3:   

FYI, there's an Asian fusion chain restaurant called Kona.  They have a jalapeno yellowtail in a Yuzu ponzu sauce, which, of course, I only ordered because of the Yuzu sauce.  DO NOT ORDER IT!  The sauce isn't very good and completely overpowers everything else - I couldn't even taste the jalapeno, much less the yellowtail.  Just figured I'd give you guys fair warning since you guys would probably be most likely to fall into the same trap I did...  won't stop me from trying the yuzu lemon tart the next time I'm there.  Anyone here try the "All Eyes on Yuzu" beer?

True, he does have an exceptional body figure :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: And keep in mind that that wax figure's measurements is about 4 years ago. He's clearly grown broader since then so there will be changes.

Re: Yuzu flavored stuff. That's great advice, I can imagine a fanyu chipping in whatever that has the Yuzu name hahaha. Have you tried that Yuzu wine that plays with his name character?? I heard they were sold out in a store once :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:Too bad I can't drink alcohol so I won't be able to try it :P 

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

New ANA message! Yuzu looks so good!! :8232307:

(click on tweet to see the clip)

Lol the collar again :laughing:

I took the time to rewatch Origin from Media Day:

Spoiler

Love love love the camera angle at 3:40!! I feel personally adressed by him in that moment, as if he wanted to reach for my heart through the screen. Really cool.
Pity that he doesn't do this little move into the judges' direction. That for sure would boost his PCS by 5 points. At least :P

It would be great to see him like this in Saitama again. Fast, light-footed, dynamic and passionate.

To be honest: I really don't care about points and the number of quads at the moment. He can do three or five or none, it doesn't matter for me.
I just want to see him again, healthy and motivated with a performance he's satisfied with at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Lol the collar again :laughing:

I took the time to rewatch Origin from Media Day:

Hide contents

Love love love the camera angle at 3:40!! I feel personally adressed by him in that moment, as if he wanted to reach for my heart through the screen. Really cool.
Pity that he doesn't do this little move into the judges' direction. That for sure would boost his PCS by 5 points. At least :P

It would be great to see him like this in Saitama again. Fast, light-footed, dynamic and passionate.

To be honest: I really don't care about points and the number of quads at the moment. He can do three or five or none, it doesn't matter for me.
I just want to see him again, healthy and motivated with a performance he's satisfied with at the end of the day.

Oh man. Rewatching that has got me excited for Origin all over again. I can't wait to see it at Worlds.

I feel like we haven't seen these programs enough at all. I really hope Yuzu will stick with them for another year.

Nooo- don’t hope for that - hope for him to skate to his satisfaction in Saitama and new programmes that are his own rather than tributes next season - lovely idea but one season is enough - and Johnny and Plushy have been more than adequately rewarded for their inspiration.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh man. Rewatching that has got me excited for Origin all over again. I can't wait to see it at Worlds.

I feel like we haven't seen these programs enough at all. I really hope Yuzu will stick with them for another year.

I really hope that he can skate Origin clean this season. Saitama would be a dream venue, but I'd be fine with WTT, too. Then he can frame both programs, put them on the wall at TCC and save them forever with best memories.

Recycling Otonal and Origin would somehow destroy their magic as a tribute duo for me.
However, I would celebrate a revival at CWW 2022 without jumps :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Hopefully Yuzu will just do what makes him happy with next season's programs.

Personally, I'd be fine with new ones or recycling. IMO, Otonal and Origin have risen far beyond tributes. They're all Yuzu. Besides, I can see Johnny and Plushy's influence in Yuzu's skating as a whole, not just those two programs. It's no coincidence that they were my favorites before him.

Spoiler

Speaking of influences, can you guys believe the Yuzu influence in Vadim Voronov's skating? This is from September, but I haven't seen it before:

One day, when he's much, much, MUCH older, I really hope he does a PW tribute. He already has the flair for it!