General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Lily* said:

I got the Yuzu LINE stickers! Yaay! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

This is the first time I have ever purchased a LINE sticker.

Sorry guys, but I read somewhere that you are identified with your phone number and cannot buy any LINE stickers outside of your country due to the license issues. Unfortunately, we can't get any stickers from overseas accounts, either :tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

I think someone with the stickers can gift it to an overseas account. i haven't tried it yet tho.

11 minutes ago, Lily* said:

I got the Yuzu LINE stickers! Yaay! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

This is the first time I have ever purchased a LINE sticker.

Sorry guys, but I read somewhere that you are identified with your phone number and cannot buy any LINE stickers outside of your country due to the license issues. Unfortunately, we can't get any stickers from overseas accounts, either :tumblr_inline_mzx8y3bms41r8msi5:

I think the people using Android phone can gift stickers to others. My friends who has friend in Japan tried it and it works. Now I just have to find friends in Japan who use Android ;w; 

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

Unfortunately, it seems the LINE stamps aren't available outside of Japan. I really don't get Japan like that... especially on charity stuff, you'd think they'd make it available to as many people as possible >_<

(I'm half tempted to ask if any of our Japanese members have paypal, to transfer them the equivalent sum and ask them to buy it for me ^_^; )

For those non-residents who cant buy Yuzu Line stamps....

Asahi.com uploaded all his stamps pic. Follow the link and click LGC on top. All the rest are there. If you have snipping tool, then you can save them. I know the intension for this stamps is for the disaster relief but still... Hope it helps. 

1 時間前, spacekittyleiさんが言いました:

I think someone with the stickers can gift it to an overseas account. i haven't tried it yet tho.

Yes, I just heard that! So, if you have a friend with a Japanese account,  you could ask them to buy them for you :7562096:

Apparently, you can purchase them using VPN, too. I'm glad to hear that :67638860:

46 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

You guys you can buy LINE stamps  but if you don’t have enough coins I think you’ll have to purchase them before using the VPN. :) 

Thanks!  Sigh.  For Yuzu, I'll dance with my old foe Technology  :free-fighting-smileys-156:  I should have learned these VPN thingies a long time ago anyway.

Since Yuzu keeps the notes people throw him, perhaps we could write notes to go with the Poohs encouraging the overseas market.  I don't know how these licensing things work - do they have to get one for each country?  Maybe the market isn't dense enough to make it worth it.  You'd think that they'd at least make it available in China 

Curious if anyone else had trouble getting the "send as gift" option to show up on Line for the stamps. I was able to purchase them with a VPN using my FB account thinking I could gift them to my main account, but I didn't see an option. At one point when I clicked the link I DID see an option in the store to send as a gift while I was on my phone, but each time after it keeps telling me to go to the Line store and the option isn't available to gift it.

2 minutes ago, kiches said:

Curious if anyone else had trouble getting the "send as gift" option to show up on Line for the stamps. I was able to purchase them with a VPN using my FB account thinking I could gift them to my main account, but I didn't see an option. At one point when I clicked the link I DID see an option in the store to send as a gift while I was on my phone, but each time after it keeps telling me to go to the Line store and the option isn't available to gift it.

I think the gift option only show up on Android phone. The LINE App on iOS phone does not have gift option. And  I don't think you cannot use gift option from browser or line PC.