General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, IceWings said:

It's this:

I want to get it. I actually have Ballade No. 1 in one of my Chopin books. I tried playing the slow parts.... like really slow. Lol. It's hard. Maybe I'll have better luck with this book although it says the level is Intermediate/Middle Advanced... and I'm probably more like Beginner/Intermediate. :13877886:

Hahaha yeah, I wish I could try Ballade too. But the con fuoco part just looks insane to me. So many voices, so musically complex. Even if I managed to get the notes, I wouldn't be able to play it 1/100th as well as Zimerman... But I'm really looking forward to this book, it looks a lot more doable!

12 minutes ago, Paskud said:

My friend learned Egyptian hieroglyphics. I can ask her if you want.

An article in Egyptian hieroglyphs about Yuzuru... wow. 

I should try and create one in Old English or Gothic then! Lol

1 hour ago, Whee1000 said:

I get the feeling that I could post an article in just about any language and someone would be able to translate it or explain the general meaning. 

It's a wonderful thing.

:yahoo:

His magical skating must have reached even the Wizarding World already, aye?
An article in ancient Runes would be badass.

Btw: I hope, Rita Skeeter hasn't written any unpleasant things about him in the Daily Prophet yet  :reading:

1 hour ago, Fay said:

An article in Egyptian hieroglyphs about Yuzuru... wow. 

I should try and create one in Old English or Gothic then! Lol

Archeologists decided to translate another papyrus found in Theban Necropolis. Document is interpreted as a letter from owner of tomb to workers. Founder requests very unusual painting, which he wants to be included among decorations - image of unknown deity "the most beautiful, the most graceful, god of ice, god of hearts" depicted as a man with a swan head and surrounded by stars.

21 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Gabby should consult Laureus and Olympic Channel, I think they know a certain someone who could help her bring that kind of audience :mischief:

Don't be too loud... Olympic Channel will build an extra ship to sail Javi back to Toronto   :headdesk:

2 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

That's why I put "just about"....I am waiting for someone to post an article using hieroglyphics  and say, "Translate THAT!" lol

How about Cree or Inuktitut? Not that I know those languages but...:hihi:

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

Is..is there even a hieroglyph for 'ice skating'? :gla:

After seeing fuglesca influenza (bird flu) in the modern version of Anglo-Saxon Chronicle I believe in anything. It can be “solid water dancing”