General Yuzuru Chat

15 hours ago, LadyLou said:

bouncy Yuzu and Queen! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:This needs to happen! next season one day! Please skating gods & Jeff (and please ankles, do behave too) make it possible!:snonegai:

An EX I hope, or perhaps even a special show set in ice shows (FaOI, CiONTU, or any other ice shows he is in). One may hope....

Also come to think of it, it is indeed sad to think that we have only watched his current programs three times in total ;_; 

16 hours ago, LadyLou said:

bouncy Yuzu and Queen! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:This needs to happen! next season one day! Please skating gods & Jeff (and please ankles, do behave too) make it possible!:snonegai:

I've been a die hard Queen fan since my baby crib days, so I completely freaked out, when bouncy Yuzu freestyled to Don't Stop Me Now with air guitar and kneeslide and everything. I played it on repeat for... what? two days? :laughing:

The best laugh:

Spoiler

' I'm a sex machine ready to reloaaaad... ' ---> Yuzu doing a 4T

I wonder, if he was actually aware of the meaning in that moment?  :embSwan:

I would celebrate any kind of Queen program in the future. Whatever he likes. However, I would probably get a never ending laugh attack, if he chose Bicycle Race or Good old-fashioned lover boy :rofl::rofl::rofl: